lunes, julio 10, 2017

Christine Meleriessee - Lady Portia & Lord Metatron - Decree ~ Owning My Power to Feel Humility Within Myself - July 10, 2017



We have started our next phase of Self Parenting with the Metatronic Seals for Ascension Mastery Training. This month we are working within the Golden Etheric City of Fronlahamm bringing forth the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Order & Discipline. We share the decree working with Lady Portia and Lord Metatron.

Our focus is to let go of the Mask of Perfection and allowing the Oneness of our Higher Self . The 7th Ray of Ceremonial Order & Discipline,brings forth the ability to learn how to create a Sacred living through our thoughts, feelings, and actions. It is the ray of transmutation and transformation through the Violet and Purple flames which represent the Feminine and Masculine Divine.



Lord Metatron initiated Seal 6 ~ Accessing Wisdom of the Ages and Seal 7 – Accelerating That Wisdom.


Ray 7 – Creating Magic by Accessing Purification & Transformation of the Self

Definition: Ceremonial Order & Discipline, Sacred Living, Spiritual Tradition & Protocol
Color: Deep Purple with Hues of Violet

Chakra: Sacral


Elders from the Throne of Grace: Lord Teesian & Lady Teesio


Chohan: Lady Portia


Elohim Masters: Arcturus & Victoria


Archangels: Zadkiel & Amethyst


Toning Sound of Sacral Chakra: “O-O-O-O”


Characteristics: Sacredness of Divine Structure, Spiritual Grounding, Violet Flame Invocation, Spiritual Tradition, and Protocol while creating a new foundation of Grounding. An Alchemist who brings forth characteristics of precision, skill, grace, dignity, diplomacy, tact, and discipline.


Virtues That Will be Acquired: Exhibiting great gentleness, love and tolerance that brings forth realization of unity in all creations of this Earth.


Owning My Power to Feel Humility Within Myself

Today I am journeying to the City of Fronlahamm,

Which represents Freedom and Justice for Humanity.


As I am now working within Step 6 and 7,

Removing My Mask of Perfectionism,


To allow the Oneness that I Am from My Higher Self,


As I learn to embrace my Humility.


I am excited to learn from Lady Portia and the Divine Masters of the Violet Purple Flame,

To help me transmute the lower aspects held within my emotional body,In order to fully transform my foundation into accepting Serenity and Joy.


The landscape of this city is magnificent,

With its amazing bright energies;


The land is green but has hues of the Violet and Purple essences,


Within the tree leaves, the plants, and the flowers,


There are rolling hills in the distance and many lakes and streams,


Throughout the city.


I step unto a walkway that is adorned with amethyst crystals,

There are many shapes and sizes,


The pathway is also made of a crystalline substance,


I feel the energies spinning within my Earthstar.


The walkway takes me in a circular direction,

As I walk from my left around to the right,


I notice the structure of the Temple that is in plain sight.


I reflect on the changes I have experienced,

And how I want to take this new journey,


Of My Higher Self and Physical Body to work with each other;


I desire to understand the elements I need,


And what I need to remove,


To fully embrace My Power of Love Within Me.


As my journey now brings me to the main entrance,

Of the Temple of Freedom & Justice,


I walk forward unto three steps as I enter the foyer of the hall,


I see before me Lady Portia.


She takes my arm as we walk together into this magnificent structure of crystalline glass,

I see there are other doorways around the circumference of the building,


There are beautiful violet and purple curtains hanging from the entrance way,


They sway to and fro in the breeze of the wind.


The room is so amazing,

With crystalline walls, violet and purple hues emanating everywhere,


I step down unto a marble floor,


It is a ramp that takes me into the middle of the temple.


There is an amazing altar with the flames of the Ray of Ceremonial Magic,

With seats around the outside of the flame,


Lady Portia tells me to sit and reflect on the energies I am feeling;


As I do so,


I see beautiful Light Beings joining me from the different entrances.


They introduce themselves;

We are the Elders that represent this ray from the Throne of Grace,


Lord Teesian & Lady Teesio;


We are the Elohim Masters,


Arcturus and Virginia;


We are the Archangels,


Zadkiel and Amethyst;


And, I AM the Ray Chohan,


Lady Portia.


They step around the outside of the altar,

As their reflections emanate within my essence,


I now see Lord Metatron,


Who will be initiating the Seals of Wisdom of my Past,


Allowing me to accelerate this knowledge with my Soul Star,


I now open up your heart to each of these Beings of Light,


As each of them are here to bring forth,


The elements of Divine Structure within your life.


I breathe deeply,

I feel all of their energies with deep love and gratitude,


I know I have arrived in the right space,


To be with each of them and to share who I am,


Through the transition of allowing Personal Alchemy be my guide,


I thank Lady Portia and all the beautiful Light Beings.


I am now ready to embark upon a new journey,

As my Inner Self now becomes a priority,


In my pathway of Light within my Physical Self.


I AM that I AM that I AM

The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities. Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals. You can participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings. You can also purchase any of the MP3 downloads separately for the the classes to receive the highest vibrational energies available.


Walking Terra Christa is offering their monthly classes in 2017 “Mastering the Spiritual Recovery of the Soul” which is facilitated through Lord Saint Germain, the Ray Chohan of the Month, and Lord Metatron. Each month we work with Lord Saint Germain and Lord Metatron for the Metatronic Seals. Included are the Ray Chohans for the specific rays we are working on as they provide information and Divine Language Light Encodements to assist in accessing the energies within the physical body. Please use the link to learn more about this series.


Sharing this information on Social Media sites is requested as a service to support our work. Please help others connect with us:


FACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBENEWSLETTERDONATE


Did you find this post educational for your higher understanding? Not able to enroll? Instead please consider supporting our work with a $3 donation for this article. Everyone reading this can help make a difference. We require public support to bring forth these important Ascension Mastery transmissions.Original Material © Copyright 2017 WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael (Ara) Hayden. All rights reserved. AS IS. PLEASE POST AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE FREELY IN THE ORIGINAL & UNALTERED FORM INCLUDING ALL IMAGES LINKS AND THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICE. MANY BLESSINGS AND THANK YOU!