martes, julio 25, 2017

Christine Meleriessee - Archangels Zadkiel & Amethyst - Decree ~ Accepting the Oneness of Myself - July 25, 2017



This is our last teaching for Owning Our Power to Embrace Oneness of Self Parenting Steps 6 and 7 along with the Metatronic Seals for Ascension Mastery Training. For this journey we first visited the City of Telos within the Agartha Network to experience the Light Ray Center with Lord Adama. We then travel to the Golden Etheric City of Fronlahamm (residing over Atlanta, Georgia & North Carolina) bringing forth the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Order & Discipline with Archangels Zadkiel & Amethyst. This is the decree for this class.

Lord Adama, the High Priest of Telos surprised us by sharing that there is a special area within Telos that has been under construction called the Light Ray Center. This center houses 22 temples of light that represent each of the 22 Rays of God. The reason they have designed this village of temples is so that individuals can experience each of the rays separately that are aligned with the 22 Etheric Cities that reside in the 5th dimensional earth.



The main temple is called the COSMIC GATEWAY which represents the 22nd Ray of Divine Oneness in the Flame of Platinum. It is aligned with the Etheric Golden City of Havalancheiee which resides over Mount Shasta. This temple also connects with the other 23 temples that are strategically placed around the Cosmic Gateway.


This temple sits in the middle with three levels. It sits about 100,000 square feet and is octagonal shaped. Each of the levels represents the 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimensional ray energies. On the outside of the main temple about 1/4 mile away there are the first seven temples (the 7 Rays of God) representing the 3rd dimensional ray energies. Ray 1 sits on the left with Ray 2 next to it in a circular fashion around the temple with Ray 7 being on the right side of the main temple (as you are facing it).


The 4th dimensional level is situated behind the first seven rays in a circular fashion from Ray 8 through 15. Then, the 5th dimensional level temples are constructed behind the 4th level from Rays 16 through 21. Each of these temples are also about 1/4 mile apart from each other.


Each of the temples has a direct line to their corresponding city along with aligning with the 22nd Temple of the Cosmic Gateway.


The main temple is constructed so that the base is small than the upper levels. This is so that the energies from the higher temples are directly connected to the main temple. The 2nd level (representing the 4th dimension) extends over to the 4th dimensional temples with the 3rd level (representing the 5th dimension) extend over the 3rd and 4th ray temples. Lord Adama shared that this construction is hard to understand from our 3rd dimensional mindset as it is very futuristic.

We connected to the Temple of the COSMIC GATEWAY first.

This temple is being utilized to help Initiates with their four-body system healing and to be able to align with the Etheric Golden Cities in Telos first. The main temple ignites the Platinum Flame that represents all of the Great Central Suns. The altar is filled with this essence so that each individual can come and speak their intentions to feel the energies of the God and Goddess within.


There is a spiral staircase that goes up to the second and third levels. There are many meeting rooms where the Masters will work with each Initiate privately. There is also a room where the history of the earth can be viewed along with past, present and future lifetimes to be revealed. Mikos from Porthologos will be the overseeing Being to help with this technology. The Karmic Board will meet periodically throughout the year. There are also other rooms along with an Audience Hall in which large ceremonies will take place.


Lord Adama introduces us to these energies within the Light Ray Center. We then walk into the 7th Ray Temple of Personal Alchemy to work with the Archangels Zadkiel and Amethyst to bring forth the Invocation of the Violet Fire along with allowing the integration of the energies to be fully grounded.


We then travel directly from the 7th Ray Temple of Personal Alchemy into the Golden Etheric City of Fronlahamm to participate in a ceremony at the Temple of Freedom and Justice with the Elders Lord Teesian & Lady Teesio, Lady Portia, and the Elohim Arcturus and Victoria.

Archangels Zadkiel and Amethyst represent the Invocation to the Violet Fire to transmute particles that do not serve our Highest Good representing our thoughts, feelings, words, or actions.

The Archangels from the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Structure and Discipline understand that the karma and debris is an actual way to check to see how debilitating these energies can be to our four-body system. Their role is to transmute these lower energies and transform them back into perfection with the Purple essence of the flame. This allows for the grounding to occur within each individual’s Earth Star so that they are able to hold the new energies within their four-body system.


Working within the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Structure and Discipline brings forth feelings of Gentleness, Love, and learning to have Tolerance of challenges that may be occurring. This energy allows the mind to be completely open to all avenues and thoughts creating a new perspective to be developed. This is why this ray is considered Magical has it allows for the process of energies and individual to experience synchronistic events to occur in their life.


ACCEPTING THE ONENESS OF MYSELF

As I continue my journey with the Golden Etheric City of Fronlahamm,

I am guided to work with the Archangels of Zadkiel and Amethyst,

Who represent the power behind the Violet and Purple Flame,

Of Transmutation and Grounding of the Recreation of Myself.

I am first guided by Lord Adama to walk with him Into Telos,
As he introduces me to the Light Ray Center.

This is a special area in which the Telosians have constructed within the Inner Earth,

It is a village of temples that represent each of the 22 rays of God.

As we arrive,

I am in awe of this magnificent community that has been erected,

So that I and others can experience each of the 22 Rays of God,

That are directly connected to their corresponding Golden Etheric Cities.

As we walk together,

My heart is jumping with all the electo-magnetic energies of this village;

In the center is the Temple of the Cosmic Gateway,

Which represents the 22 Rays of God.

I see the other temples are constructed in a circular manner on the outside of the Cosmic Gateway,

The first row of temples represent each of the Rays of the 3rd dimensional level,

Are constructed around the main temple from left to right;

Ray 1-Blue Flame ~ Igniting Faith to Receive Strength

Ray 2-Golden Yellow Flame ~ Compassionate Love to Receive Divine Wisdom

Ray 3-Pink Flame ~ Express Gratitude for the Act of Creation

Ray 4-Crystalline Flame ~ Synchronistic Way of Living

Ray 5-Green Golden-White Flame ~ Exhibiting Perseverance through Sacred Knowledge

Ray 6-Ruby Red-Golden Flame ~ Path of Peace

Ray 7-Violet-Purple Flame ~ Personal Alchemy.

Then beyond there is another row that represents the 4th Dimensional Rays,

From Ray 8 through 15;

And then the 5th Dimensional Rays of 16 through 21.

Each of these temples are aligned with the Temple of the Cosmic Gateway.

It is magnificent to see.

We walk into the Cosmic Gateway and he asks me to sit in front of the altar,

I do so and realize that what I am experiencing is the Divine Essence of My I Am Presence.

I am excited to visit the 7th Temple of Personal Alchemy.

We walk out of the Cosmic Gateway, down the steps and to our left,

There is a pathway that takes us into the Temple of Violet Purple, Personal Alchemy;

It is emanating with the lights of this flame,

I feel it as I walk inside;

It is beautiful with the walls of the temple filled with Amethyst crystals,

I feel its essence blending within me.

I meet the Archangels Zadkiel and Amethyst,

They tell me to allow the energies I choose to remove to come up through my Heart,

I do so and I feel the constriction,

As now they invoke the Violet Flame within me;

I am vibrating into all areas of my core.

Zadkiel shares with me,

That when you are ready the Violet Flame can transcend anything you desire,

I believe him because I feel my emotional and mental bodies shifting into a higher existence,

I then feel the Purple essence,

It comes into my core and spins down my feet into my Earth Star,

I start to feel a shift from before,

As I am grounding the new essence I desire to become.

We then stand together,

As Zadkiel and Amethyst tell me to hold onto them,

We create a group Merkabah as the Violet Purple flame ignites within us,

I feel myself spinning away from the Light Ray Center,

Going upwards out of Mount Shasta into the higher realm of the New Earth;

I realize we are in the vortex of the Violet Purple

That takes us into the Golden Etheric City of Fronlahamm.

We arrive in the center of the city,

At the beautiful fountain,

We are met by the other Beings of this Ray,

Lady Portia, and the Elohim Masters Arcturus and Victoria

With the Elders Lord Teesian and Lady Teesio.

We walk together stepping into the Temple of Freedom and Justice.

I realize that I have just journeyed in a new direction of my pathway.

I am ready to experience this beautiful ceremony with these Beings of Light,

I now accept I can step into the Oneness of My Self,

And realize how powerful my journey has been.

I Am that I AM that I Am

The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities. Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals. You can participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings. You can also purchase any of the MP3 downloads separately for the the classes to receive the highest vibrational energies available.


Walking Terra Christa is offering their monthly classes in 2017 “Mastering the Spiritual Recovery of the Soul” which is facilitated through Lord Saint Germain, the Ray Chohan of the Month, and Lord Metatron. Each month we work with Lord Saint Germain and Lord Metatron for the Metatronic Seals. Included are the Ray Chohans for the specific rays we are working on as they provide information and Divine Language Light Encodements to assist in accessing the energies within the physical body. Please use the link to learn more about this series.