- Página principal
- Federación Galáctica
- Ashtar Command
- Orígenes Planetarios
- Atlántida y Lemuria
- Semillas Estelares
- Historia Galáctica
- Maestros Ascendidos
- Tripulación Tierra
- Glosario Galáctico para Principiantes-Galactic Glossary for Beginners
- Kryon - The Lightworker's Handbook Channeling Series
1 de noviembre de 2016
Breanne Katherine - STARSEEDS, EMPATHS, AND LIGHTWORKERS – KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE
by: Breanne Katherine
There is a grand shift taking place on the planet at this moment in time. People from all walks of life, all over the face of the Earth, are awakening to their true power and inner calling. The beginning seeds of this movement first began back in the 60’s and 70’s when flower children were born, spreading their message of peace and love. Afterward, the global awakening of the collective consciousness truly began to pick up speed during the supposed ‘end of the world’ prediction based off Mayan calculations.
Yet December 21st, 2012 was a stepping stone. An official marker that began the tail end of ‘The Age of Pisces’, and our current ventures into the start of ‘The Age of Aquarius’. Essentially, the cusp between both ages, the transition between the two, and the transformation into new levels of thinking and new-age ideas. The end of one era, and the beginning of another.
During this time up until today, starseeds, empaths, lightworkers, indigos, crystal children, and many others began incarnating on this planet in droves. Their mission? – To raise the vibration. To open the minds and hearts of all those they come in contact with to be more accepting of tolerance and love. To heal, unify, and uplift the energetic frequency.
Many of us are a combination of these titles, embodying the soul aspect of them all, a combination of, or only one of them. Either way, they are each important in their own ways not only to help guide one’s path and to learn from, but also to help encourage the same for others.
What are some differences?
• StarSeeds… generally incarnate for a specific reason. As their name implies, they ‘seed’ the potential for energetic shifts in consciousness by integrating themselves into circumstances that best serve this purpose. Planting themselves, as it were, into the lifestyle and situations that are of the highest good for their Soul’s mission, as well as for the evolution of any other people they come in contact with.
• Empaths… are incredibly adept at being in tune with their feelings and emotions, as well as from others. As a result of their empathic ways, they make excellent psychics being as their intuition and perceptiveness is usually heightened. By tapping into the feelings and emotions of others they can help heal the pain and resistance that arises. They practice love, peace, understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness. In doing so, they usher the planet toward a new age of brilliance and unity.
• LightWorkers… in essence, includes anyone who incarnates onto this material earthly plane for the soul purpose of living in, sharing, and honoring the light. ‘The Light’ being universal energy and infinite love. This doesn’t cast aside darkness and ego, but rather, fully embraces and purifies both. The yin and yang duality of the Soul. They encourage other’s to live in their light, helping us transition onto a new level of awareness and awaken our innermost strength. Shifting humanity to a higher level of consciousness.
Aside from these there are several other metaphysical titles appointed to how we perceive and try to understand our Higher Selves. Such titles as indigo or crystal children; both of which being an aspect of the Soul that is one or more of the above, but also with various levels of sensitivity. Born with a higher vibrational frequency from the start. Some may even exhibit extra-sensory abilities such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, or claircognizance.
Despite these terms, we have all chosen to be here upon this planet at this particular time and to live the exact experiences we’ve gone through, for the purpose of evolving our Soul, and the Soul of the Earth as a whole. Whether you resonate with one or more of the above, all of them, or none of them, know that it’s never too late to become who you wish to be and help heal the World.
Peace, Love Unity, Respect.
by: Breanne Katherine