miércoles, junio 14, 2017

Lisa Transcendence Brown - You Are Here to Live and Experience EVERY DREAM: Re-Creating You Through Your Inner Visions that Keep Expanding as You Do - 6/13/2017



Aloha a beautiful love family,

Your Soul is going to lead you on the adventure of your lifetime, through portals, passageways/gateways and each dimensional aspect of yourself. Each aspect has a different dream/mission/purpose/role that you play out here. You are meant to LIVE ALL of these, not just one, not partially... fully and with every breath, experience what was not believed possible before.


Our human aspect is the smallest part of who we are. It's the one that doesn't believe, has hesitation and lives within limits and realities that can't venture into the "beyond". It can't dream, imagine or bend space/time or shape realities with ease. It's the part of you that you must see and understand, if you desire to materialize all of those magnificent and magical dreams in your physical reality, as your NEW EXISTENCE... not just a limited "for a day or week" kinda thing anymore. But it has to be PURE and totally aligned on a Soul Level for you to anchor your own HEAVEN ON EARTH here.



Each of your different multi-dimensional versions/aspects of you is a different vibrational frequency (energy) and with the activation of each, also activates the gifts of each, the abundance of each, the infinite knowledge of each, the characteristics of each and the impurities of each that must be cleansed from within you too. BEcoming your NEW EARTH HUman, you hone your gifts and skills, you practice until you MASTER the realities of each, then you shift to another aspect and another and another until you have ACHIEVED ALL of your DREAMS and DESIRES naturally, organically, simply and until it's easy....


As you fulfill your own Soul's purposes and Galactic Missions, by playing out your human roles here, as you MASTER yourself and the entire physical reality OUTSIDE from within, you are clearing unworthiness, investing in yourself/NEW Earth, on a Soul Level, loving and respecting you, doing what it takes to transcend your own separation/human'ness and vibrating on a higher vibrational plane of existence as you do. You will "switch" purposes, goals and dreams, continually, for HIGHER DIMENSIONAL realities materialize non-linearly too....


What I do now, was not within my little unconscious human's comprehension. It was so much bigger than I believed. As a human, I had fear, doubt and too much programming in the way. Then I had to move through it all, deal with it all, choose to dissolve it all myself. In the beginning, I had no desire to write books, to do videos for people, to teach and Galactic Emissary/Warrior, Ascended Master, WayShower, Embodied Multi-verse, Crystalline Gridkeeper/Gatekeeper, Multi-Dimensional Guardian of NEW Earth, Globally recognized Author/Expert/Public Speaker was not in my repertoire ... I just wanted to be able to pay the bills and be happy. I was a computer nerd, a techy person, full-blown left-brain logical (and unconscious/asleep). I was GREAT at challenges, being able to solve things easily and a "natural" at management, training and explaining things so others could understand. My employees loved me, yet I required all "tow the line", kinda like we do in our realities here. I took others under my "wing" and guided them, I loved tearing computers apart and putting them back together, programming them, watching sci-fi and kindness/love stories, playing video games, my son (above all) and seeing people happy. That opened my heart....


I was GREAT at my human jobs, I excelled at everything I did. Reason? Because I put my heart and soul in everything and balance was important. The only thing I didn't realize is I was balancing unconscious realities. lol I had to have "control" 24/7 to have peace of mind. That obsviously went, as all became peace within... my mind/control/ego had to go in order to achieve this.


I was gaining "skills", that I would later "apply" and use in what my own Soul's Purposes/missions were here. Building websites, maintaining my own, connecting people, assisting them to overcome challenges and building "safe" realities by "seeing the logic" in all. Yep, totally asleep. lol. I worked hard for every penny I made, yet I live in total survival mode. The opposite of our NEW EARTH Existence here. As a human I ran companies, making it easy for me to manage my own "everything", when it was time to step into my own roles and accomplish. I dedicated myself to "this", using every skill. Transitioning from a 3D reality to a 4D then a 5D which opens up infinite dimensions and consciousnesses to dissolve all perceived physical world limits here.


My purposes changed continually, sometimes several times a day or each week. I'd write my website, go to sleep, wake up with new information and purposes. For a while it was confusing, because I knew I was to "accomplish" all of these things, yet it "seemed" all over the place for awhile. This is how non-linear realities work.


I'd FEEL to do one thing, then then feeling would change. I'd "title myself" and that would change the next day, which is why I started changing them, based upon the version of me that was writing/sharing. This too became so vast, that I was all things and I just picked the ones that applied "in that moment". I did have to release all of my identities, which was hard in the beginning until I didn't identify with any one thing anymore. I was inspired when I woke up, then my focus and energy changed (vibration) and I was on to something else. I didn't realize at the time that I was moving between dimensional aspects of myself (consciousnesses) and shifting vibrationally every moment. Moving from what our heads tell us we are supposed to do, or what we "think" we want is a challenge. We "move" to inspiration, happy and inner-drive/desires to align with our different aspects/soul and we merge them all as ONE inside and we "do" them all simultaneously.


The KEY WAS that I was to MASTER EVERY ASPECT, EVERY GIFT, EVERY REALITY so that I could LIVE THEM ALL. This takes "time", trust, focusing our energy and getting over our own stuff and a ridiculous amount of continual INTEGRATION within our physical body/structure/form. This means opening up fully, sharing our gifts and getting ourselves out there and constantly challenging ourselves to step-forth/up and come together (unify) through more pure inner-connected Divine Love. This means combining all of our talents, skills and gifts.... this means bringing forth HIGHER MIND KNOWLEDGE through our hearts and jumping from reality to reality, sometimes in every moment. This means "stop focusing" on the limits and focusing all of our own ENERGY on what matters from the CORE of our BEING.... which is a FEELING.... a presence, an essence and a knowing that as we do, those vibrations are transmitting out and calling forth a reality to "arrive" here. It means getting over all of our judgment and pre-conceived notions of what everything is. It won't be like your human "thought" at all. Especially when it comes to the "experiences" of REMEMBERING, alchemy, simultaneous existence, what you are here to be/do and how the physical correlates to this....


One moment I'd be designing my website, doing creative stuff (and technical stuff too), then my Universe (my higher-self me) would "tell me" to teach a class (challenging my fear/insecurities), or to practice the "new Energy" that I was bringing forth here by having students come to let me figure it all out as I did it, doing freebies and fun things together.... IDEAS were never ending, because at first, our universe doesn't "give us money", because as little selfish/separated humans who don't know how to share, we've not "learned" the value of things yet or how to UTILIZE the GIFTS we ALREADY have. We don't appreciate on a deep core level everything already available, because our human is focused on something else or mis-perceiving and doesn't want to do the work. As humans, we don't share, we think about ourselves and that keeps us in a "lack-filled reality" still. I had to LEARN (Remember) how all worked, the purpose of money and what it meant, I had to align energetically and focus my own energy on what I was CREATING through my own participation, effort and commitment from within myself. I had to learn to VALUE my own Soul and every Soul on this Earth and I had to REVERSE my whole reality completely, constantly, until everything was always in alignment and I had to keep it in-alignment myself. I had to stop focusing on/worrying about others and focus on myself (hard at first) and I had to come to fully love, appreciate, respect and honor me. Then I would have something to offer, then I'd have the energy and I'd be doing it from love, instead of a "less"/lack place inside of me.


Challenging to our little humans? Oh you bet'cha! That's the point. We are here to REVERSE the energy of all of our Existences, clearing Karmic Debt and programming for ALL, not just the things our human can try to figure out.... The "answers" are not only of "this lifetime" and one moment or event that you "think" caused that.... that was just the activation moment that created linear timelines to play out. Closing out old timelines is imperative if we want new ones to take their place. We do this ourselves, in every moment of every day.


Every dimensional aspect of you has a polarized reality that must be cleared. One is PURE (Soul) and the other(s) not (separated human/galactic/Atlantean/ancient lineages/more). You are ALL existences and each one must be cleansed and returned to PURITY within you and full unification occur to transcend those simultaneous existences here. Dissolving the "not" is the most challenging part for awhile. This will dig up any suppressed energy to clear on a cellular level and also show up in your external reality world. The outside is a reflection of exactly what you hold inside. Intentional consciousness or uncleared programming. Observe the outside and FEEL the inside to match up what this means for you.


Christed Energy means you evolve/resolve/unify/merge and activate the opportunities & gifts of your initial 12 dimensional aspects of you and move to your 13th Dimension of yourself (then we go on from there). It means that you activate your physical body DNA on an energetic and crystalline level and that you are ready/have entered an increased purification process to cleanse any distortions still left. Being fully conscious of your self, every program as it starts to play and intentionally HOLD the LIGHT OF CHRIST and Pure Source Creator/Creation within you means you are choosing to dissolve your own human'ness and come together for a whole new/NEW EARTH Existence here. This is how you LIVE your every moment, how you treat others, with UNITY at your CORE place you function from. It's you as the WE, as ONE, and no longer functioning from a place of separation/resistance or fight. You are here to UNITE and you must do this first from inside. You do have power beyond what your human can yet understand. Embracing your PUREST you brings all of this forth for you to experience HEAVEN ON EARTH as your "new" REALities here.


OverSoul/Avatar Embodiment means you've worked through each dimensional aspect and cleared from your own cellular memory the separation that each represents within you. It means you've recalled all of your aspects and merged them inside and you function from a place/space of vast love, power and knowledge... with gifts and abundance abound too. It means that your every-day-life is ON NEW EARTH and you are fulfilling all of your Soul's Purposes/Galactic missions fully and not holding back in any way. You will have "grown up" after re-birthing yourself, playing in magic and bliss and then stepped into your roles fully, in-service here.


It means that every moment is a dream materialized and any disruption is just an old program playing out for you, which you see the moment the distortion presents itself and you nip it in the bud, you stop the programming, change the Act of the Play (and the actors change too!), you call it out AS LOVE and you maintain your highest vibrational aspect of your purest SELF and you do not compromise in any way, ever again....for when you do, it's your REALity that is affected...


The physical body/reality cleansing and tuning process is HUGE. Anchoring massive amounts of mega-high-frequency and beyond imaginable encodements into our physical form is immense. It takes a lot of our own commitment and dedication, LOVE FOR OURSELVES, trust in a KNOWING and seeing through our inner-vision access and into the Holographic/Unified Field. For awhile it challenges everything, even functioning. In the beginning, just breathing takes our entire focus until the moment/integration process completes. It means a ridiculous amount of sleep to dissolved the veils of amnesia, repair/upgrade/re-calibrate our physical body-field structures and systems to link up onto a higher vibrational plane in order to bring us further ONLINE with the Crystalline Gridwork of Our NEW Earth already here.


It does get easier, there is no more pain, no more sick or fear. No more survival mode, as we transcend our own old matrix programming from within. We belong to the collectives that we still hold inside. Eventually old collectives dissolve and are replaced with the WE Collective of NEW Earth, where all new foundations, structures & systems are in place.


NEW Earth is not as each perceives it to be. It's not "just play all day" as many "think". At first it is, as we birth ourselves anew to arrive in the bliss and magic of what we worked so very hard for. Yet, our "arrival" on NEW Earth is just the BEGINNING.... this is where new challenges start. This is where each functions from a space of total RESPONSIBILITY AS INTENTIONAL CREATORS and transmitting/BEing Pure Source Light. This is where you are fully in-service to HUmanity, where you never seek anything ever again. This is where you occupy a space, do the work you came here to do, holding bliss, magic, joy, peace and abundance within your ENTIRE BEING and all comes to you instead of you seeking it. You've reversed the FLOW of energy. Instead of seeking and looking at the future and "trying", you are BEing and DOing with every breath. You are no longer from "this time". You are "from the future" as your Higher Self/Universe as ONE again.


You occupy a SPACE and are no longer bound by dimensional limits or human linear time. The SPACE of NO TIME means you move vibrationally and through your own Consciousness across "all time". It means that you have access to everything again. All of the knowledge, all of the resources and support, all of that which provides a SIMPLE EXISTENCE here. It means that you are SO IN TUNE that you can affect all dimensions and timelines just by BEing and ALLOWING and calling it forth here. You just maintain an expanded state of consciousness all of the time and you DO when you see/feel is appropriate.... It is that easy.


Open up to EVERY DREAM materializing for you. Not needing to know what this is. Follow your heart and let your Higher Self/Soul/Universe guide you. Open up fully and let go of the constraints, the self-imposed limits and your inability to BELIEVE that CONSCIOUSNESS FORMS PHYSICAL REALITIES and each now lives in different timelines where different physical versions of realities will be experienced more and more. The old is gone.... this is your creation and you hold the structures of reality in place....


Are your realities INTENTIONALLY CONSTRUCTED and FULLY ALIGNED with the highest state of consciousness ALL OF THE TIME? Are you wide open to be exuberantly surprised and to experience the MAGIC OF MULTI-DIMENSIONAL EARTH? Do you ALLOW the most amazing realities or do you keep "conditions" in place? Do you waste your energy on drama and live in a victim mentality or do you embrace the magnificence that you ARE by sharing you, your love, your divinity, your presence, your essence, your gifts... do you reciprocate and support all others too? You cannot exist on NEW Earth if you only think about you.


Clear out those survival mechanisms and the need to live in a linear reality of limits and less still. Open up to non-linear existence, let go from within and trust... You do already KNOW all of this... you just have to be WILLING to EXPERIENCE it now.


I love you. Dreams and desires on a Soul Level rock! They are easier than the ones that we thought we wanted.... those served a human purpose. You are so much more and deserve so much more than that! Everything comes forth as you are ready, vibrationally.... Where your human is not, then these highest vibrational frequencies on our Earth assist you with releasing this, so that your purest you can emerge easier fully from within. ♥


Physical everything is constantly re-aligning continually now.... ♦ I love you! Let's DO this! ♫


Lisa Transcendence Brown ☼

www.AwakeningToRemembering.com