miércoles, septiembre 28, 2016

Shekina Rose - Blue Rays in Hiding Time to be Revealed: Calling All Rays to Unite - Sept 28, 2016




Sacred Divine Feminine Healing

You my dear beloved are from the rays of the spectrum of Light, you are the portal from which Creation comes forth and makes God alive! Born on Earth, you came though a specific ray of creation that would best suit your purpose, soul and planetary evolution.


It is time for the dispensation of the Blue Ray Light of Creation that carries the Sacred Divine Feminine of balance and healing for the planet. The violet fire has released limitations and paves the way for the blue ray, as they work very closely together. The violet fire will continue to transform lower vibrations. Many Blue Rays have violet in their fields as part of their sacred mission and purpose of transformation through grace.



It is important that the spiritual beings in hiding that carry the encoded frequency of the Sacred Divine Feminine take back their God given right of sovereign power. You are part of the support and foundation of the great shift that will bring the Golden Age. You know within your soul and being if you carry the healing encodement frequency of the Sacred Divine Feminine and you need not be a woman or Blue Ray though many are.


Taking back your divine power


Many beings have soul scars and group soul energy imprints of fear of being the embodiment of their sacred divine power. You have soul memories of being put to death, isolated, imprisoned, and discommunicated from society if you were found out for the true shining light you are.


These memories and encodements were put into place so as to not continue the same pattern of misuse of power here on Gaia. These energetic imprints and frequencies are now being called to be transformed. They have served you and are part of your alchemical equation of your heightened state of becoming your Christ consciousness. 55


Blue Ray Invocation and Prayer


"Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, Saint Germain, keepers of the Blue Flame, Lords of the Blue Flame from Sirius, Legions of the Blue Lightning Angels, El Morya, Angels of the Will of God, Shekinah, Gaia, and my higher Self, please direct my highest good."


Reaching out with both hands, then bringing to your higher heart chakra, begin


"Gathering all parts of my core essence, in my sacred heart, in holy reverence of the Sacred Divine Feminine of Grace in me, I invoke the Blue Ray of Creation to strengthen the power of the will of God in my body and being.


Power of the Blue Ray, anchor my full expression of creativity and purpose.


May I glorify and serve the Divine Plan of unconditional Love and Light. Awaken my voice, that I may speak my truth in the harmony of my radiant I Am presence.


Empower my super sensitive nature that it may serve as my beloved master guide to discern and commune with the energies of Creation.


May I be the place of peace, a gift to God in the joy of living.


Blue Ray Elohim, wrap me in your enfolding Love of Light of complete protection,


for I Am whole, in my absolution as a sovereign being, One with Creation, in perfect unity, an instrument from which God flows I Am."


We have much to share and give to you, the whole of Creation. Your star sisters and brothers of light, we are One!


Are You From the Blue Ray? http://www.shekinaspeaks.com/Blue_Ray.html


Blue Ray Re-connection & Soul Readings http://shekinaspeaks.com/Healings.html


Copyright © by Shekina Rose of http://shekinaspeaks.com/index.html


-Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article and videos on the condition that the URL www.shekinaspeaks.com

is included as the resource and that it is distributed freely and on a non-commercial basis. E-mail: shekina444@yahoo.com

Shekina Rose, a Blue Ray Angelic, Starseed, is a Divine Song Messenger of Shekinah in the 528Hz Miracle Ancient Solfagio scale in the Language of Light. She is the Channel of the Blue Ray Transmissions, and Galactic delegate of peace and unity.