martes, mayo 05, 2020

Diana Cooper - Energy Update - May 2020

 Diana Cooper’s May 2020 Newsletter

Dear Friends,

Throughout history pandemics have occurred when populations are stressed, so that people’s immune systems are weak.  Because humanity is stressed by toxic food, water and air, harmful wi-fi waves etc. we are ripe for this pandemic.  If the world spent as much on growing healthy food, providing clean water and air and making life simpler and happier for everyone, as we do on
developing vaccines, we may not need them.  Even growing a few of your own organic vegetables would help. I have been heartened by chatting to so many people recently who have started to plant vegetables.  Fabulous!  Even if it is only a few lettuces on the window ledge, it is part of the trend towards our new future.

Right now every single individual on this planet is in exactly the place they need to be to experience their lessons or to radiate out higher frequencies.

With love and angelic blessings,



Higher purpose of this pandemic

1. Slow down and relax
 A few decades ago the Intergalactic Council started to introduce technology to the world with the express purpose of making our lives easier and to give us more free time.  The intention was that we use these extra hours to relax, to spend more time with our families, to have fun and play sport, to enjoy leisure and to do what we really love doing!!  Unfortunately most people chose to drive themselves harder, to spend more time on computers, to seek and strive for more money.  We used technology to make life infinitely more complicated and therefore stressful.

The pandemic has forced many people to stop or slow down.  Some are having to sit with themselves in isolation, others are getting to know their children or are transferring their businesses on line.  There are many lessons offered in this situation.

Nurses, doctors, front line staff, supermarket workers and many others are constantly being told by politicians and the media what a dangerous position they are in.  They are having to work through their own and communal fear.  Their lesson is to raise their frequency above that of the virus.

You will only die if it is the time your soul has agreed to pass over.
2. Spirit is taking this opportunity to recalibrate individuals and humanity so that our original divine blueprints can come forward.  
 Humanity, animals and all sentient beings are rising in frequency in preparation for the new Golden Age.  In order to be the people we are to become we are transforming right down to our DNA.  In the era of Golden Atlantis the people had their full 12 strands of DNA connected.  The 44 codons that were switched off contained the amazing gifts and talents that the people had then.  Right now there is a window of opportunity during lockdown for people to relax and allow this reprogramming to begin.

3. Fifth Dimensional Community.  Living locally.
 All over the world community groups are starting up.  They are sharing local information. People are looking out for their neighbours, are shopping locally and starting to eat local produce.  This will be the way in the new Golden Age and it has started.
We have been told for a long time that the moving of goods round the world must stop and this is now being forced on us by the Corona.
4. Gratitude and looking at our priorities
 One of the ways they kept the frequency high in Golden Atlantis was constantly to give thanks to Source and also to the High Priests and Priestesses who brought teachings and information through to the people.

For a long time heart centred work, service work and creative or artistic efforts have not been valued.  At last we are showing our gratitude to nurses and care workers by clapping.  I wonder if we will value them financially too.
5. Rampant materialism is being curtailed
People are starting to realise that lots of ‘things’ are no substitute for friendship or soul satisfaction.  Those who spent time shopping are going for walks in the countryside instead.
6. Less pollution both sound and toxic
Fewer cars and planes is having a dramatic effect on pollution levels.  People are hearing and rejoicing in the song of the birds that can now be heard, the smell of fresh air, the news of rivers water becoming cleaner, of birds, animals, fish responding to the purer planet.  We had to change the way we treated the planet and Corona has forced it on us.

What about the conspiracy theories, the dark energies and the difficult time some people are having?

Conspiracy theories and lower frequencies are like the mud in a pool.
If you poke about in a muddy pool or even jump into it to pull out half hidden rubbish you will get covered in mud.  You may even get sucked in and submerged and you cannot really see what you are trying to clear out.  However it can be fun, exciting and even dangerous.  On the other hand if you pour clean water into the pool, at first the mud will be stirred up (which is what has been happening in recent years), then the water will start to become clearer and the hidden stuff will be visible.  (this is beginning to occur though there are still many very muddy pools).  Then stuff can safely be removed.
People often tell me it is their job to reveal what is hidden.  However we can’t really see what it is in the mud.  I have received many communications from people about the lower energies and theories flying about.  They usually ask what is my take on it or what am I doing about it!  One person almost shouted from her e mail, ‘Do you REALISE what we are UP AGAINST?’  The answer is ‘Yes and I am consciously and deliberately focussing only on the light.’
Whenever I have asked my guide Lord Kumeka about conspiracy theories he has responded that I should not give them any energy and he refuses to comment.
I also have people contacting me to say what a terrible time people are having and how awful it is for them.  And indeed this is true.  Now if you get emotionally involved you are jumping into their pit of misery with them.  This does not help them or you.  So what can you do?  Be understanding, contribute, set up a charity, volunteer, assist in some way but do not get emotionally involved for you may take on their karma and also add to the treacly energy on the planet.
The task of a lightworker is to focus on the light. 
Focus on the vision of a glorious golden future and start to draw it into manifestation.

I AM affirmations to chant to keep your frequency high

These are the most powerful form of affirmation.  I AM affirms that your Monad is in total alignment with that being or energy.  If you repeat these, or any one that particularly appeals to you, a few times it will keep your frequency high and align you with the forces of light.
The Gold Ray of Christ
I AM the Gold Ray of Christ
I AM unconditional love
I AM the Cosmic Heart
I AM Lord Meitreya
I AM the Christ
Lord Kumeka for enlightenment
I AM Kumeka, Lord of Light
I AM the topaz ray so bright
I AM serene content
I AM pure enlightenment
I AM my inner Sun
I AM ALL AND WE ARE ONE.
Unicorns
I AM unicorn diamond white
I AM the truest inner sight
I AM the purest of the pure
I AM transcendent love so sure
I AM enlightenment
I AM Heaven sent.
The Lilac Fire of Source
I AM the Lilac Fire of Source
I AM the Flame of Love
I AM the Wings of Freedom
I AM the Song of Joy
I AM the heart of the new Golden Age
I AM ready.  Bathe me in your light.
The Lilac Fire of Source was written by Tim Whild for The Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery.