jueves, mayo 21, 2020

Denise Le Fay - Flashing Lights In Your Eye - May 21, 2020




I’ve experienced this a few times over the past few years and haven’t spoken about it because I wasn’t absolutely sure of what it was at those times. And to complicate matters, I’ve experienced something similar but it was negative and I did write about it at TRANSITIONS in 2016. https://deniselefay.blog/2016/03/15/negative-etheric-barricades/



“I have been having Migraine lights in my eyes which I used to get a few years ago but no headache, and wondered if it is EP causing them again. It,s scary when vision is impaired even only for 20 minutes or so and I am left quite drained after for few hours, wondered if anyone else has experienced this? — Linda P., May 21, 2020

Because Linda P. asked me about this in a comment this morning, Thursday, it seemed I needed to share what I experienced on Tuesday. Thank you Linda P. for your share and questions.



I’ve never experienced ‘Migraine lights in my eyes’ as she has. I had plenty of migraines during my twenties and thirties, plus I have seen Lights but never the two together. But I do get one heck of a headache for hours after seeing the specific Lights I’m talking about. Let’s untangle this because it’s rather interesting and probably going to be more common during Phase 2 of the Ascension Process for some people.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 around noon I suddenly saw something tan colored and transparent manifest to my right side just inside the wall of the living room about twelve feet away from where I was seated. It didn’t have a humanoid outline and was eight feet tall. I know this because I measured the area I saw it in because I was curious about how tall it was. Typically when many of these types of interdimensional physical and nonphysical interactions happen they do so very quickly, in this case from first manifestation for me of this aspect to when I no longer saw any of it took only three seconds.

This eight foot tall tan colored transparent shape manifested to my right and quickly moved across the living room towards the left where I heard one bump or thud sound coming from a wall in my house. This is a fairly common energetic repercussion effect when a nonphysical being has manifested in one form or another in your physical space. The tall tan colored being was briefly joined by a small round white Light and a couple other energy distortions or so they looked to me. Only three seconds of seeing them and then they were gone. I did not see, feel or sense them after this part of the experience ended. I also did not sense they were negative and the entire experience felt very energetically neutral, intentional and specific to me. It wasn’t a big spectacular Light-show by some ETs or Angelics nor was it a negative etheric attack. It was three seconds of an eight foot tall transparent shape moving quickly in my living room accompanied by a small bright white point of Light manifesting briefly and some nondescript energy distortions that resembled heat mirages. That may have simply been what it looked like to me as they exited my physical dimensional frequency and space however.

On second four I saw rapidly flashing patterns of triangular gemstone colored Lights. Because I’ve been seeing the NEW crystalline Trinity, Triality triangle shaped codes since December 2018 in both iridescent pastel colors and deeper gemstone colors against a black background, I recognized them immediately. They were different only in that they were in a specific shape in my right eye and vision and constantly flashed very quickly, spun horizontally for a while, changed directions, position and shape slightly, flashed vertically for a while then rolled rapidly for a while. This went on for nearly 25 minutes and I carefully watched, felt, discerned and paid close attention to not only what I was seeing in my right eye the entire time but remained very aware of anything or anyone that might enter my space while I observed what I believe was a needed Phase 2 crystalline Trinity code adjustment download.

Because I have experienced something similar that was a negative etheric energy barricade—the link above—my first reaction was to discern this entire experience as quickly as I could. After over forty years of forced dealings with Team Dark in many different forms in the physical, etheric and astral etc., I am ultra sensitive to them as any Volunteer Lightwarrior would become. I could even say I’ve got some Volunteer PTSD due to a lifetime of being attacked by different Team Dark beings during this time of Universal ascension. I Work on that just as I Work on all other things I’ve needed to this entire time because it just goes with the job.

Team Dark cannot change or hide their energy signature so once you are very familiar with them, you instantly recognize their energy frequency. The same is true with the Light, and if you are honestly and intimately familiar with both, then you can easily and instantly know whose who and what’s going on based on your ability to energetically read and recognize (discern) those two main energies from very old cycle Duality. The great news is that we’ve evolved out of old cycle Duality into NEW cycle Triality, hence the NEW triangle Trinity codes and others that go with Triality in this NEW great cycle.

A few hours after my 25 minute-long right eye Trinity code adjustment download on May 19, 2020, I got one heck of a headache on the left side of my head for the rest of that day and night. I suspect this is might also be partially due to a 2010 left skull and head negative injury I received back then. Either way I was given another type of adjustment download containing NEW crystalline Triality codes that was specific for me personally which, like all ascension related embodying takes some time to recuperate from. The next day I felt good and the headache was completely gone. I did run a low-grade fever late yesterday and today I feel tired, stiff and achy in my bones and joints. More prep Work plus some very fast in-&-out other dimensional assistance adjustments where needed by those who need them now before we go deeper into our individual Embodiment Processes this year.

Denise


May 21, 2020




Copyright © Denise Le Fay & HighHeartLife, 2020. All rights reserved. You may share this article so long as you DO NOT ALTER IT IN ANY WAY, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and this URL https://highheartlife.com and Copyright Notice is included.