miércoles, enero 15, 2020

Judith Kusel - Earth Changes - Jan 14, 2020




I was warned about dramatic earth changes coming in three years ago, and told to take out an atlas and look at where all the volcanoes, active and non-active were. I was told the seeming inactive ones, would become active again as the earth heats up. Volcanoes act like pressure valves. When the arteries of the earth get too clogged up or overheated, the volcanoes erupt. Something has to give.


I was told that these would start erupting, as new land mass is formed, and some landmass will disappear, and some will rise up from ocean beds.

This is very evident at the moment and I am reminded of how I stood on the lava of a volcano, on Reunion Island, with an active volcano spurting behind me. I was standing on 70 meters deep lava, which had flattened everything in its wake, and emptied itself into the sea.


I remember standing there, and thinking, how wonderful this was. It was expanding the island - making it larger! What was even more interesting to me, was how new life was blossoming from the depths of the lava. My guide told me, that this was evident everywhere, and that is why the soil on the island was so fertile. Indeed, I have never seen such huge hisbiscus, and other plants in my entire life. Everything there seemed to be much larger than I had seen anywhere else.


I pondered on all that for a while. How, out of the seeming destruction and chaos, new life was being born!


When these earth changes occur, we will be pushed out of our comfort zones, and whether we like it or not, we will need to evaluate our whole relationship with Mother Earth, and understand that we are but passengers on planet earth.


As passengers, let us learn to love and honour her, and to look after her. She has a soul, and is a Being, just like we are.


We were given custodianship over the earth, which means looking after what has been given to us, to care for, to nurture and to love.


Let us remember that as she changes, we need to change. As she ascends, we need to ascend.


And let us thank her, for giving us physical life, and let us thank her for all that she is!


Judith Kusel


http://www.judithkusel.com/