jueves, mayo 11, 2017

Sue Lie - Forgotten Promises to our SELF - 5-7-17


Forgotten Promises to our SELF

 


I was looking through my appointment book and the below message fell out. I don’t remember when I put it there, but I do know that it was quite a long time ago. The fact that it just “happened to fall out of my book I this NOW”

I know that this message is actually a “decree,” probably one that I had told my self I would say every day. Well, I guess my SELF wanted to remind me of my “Forgotten Promise to My SELF.”

See Below for the “forgotten promise:”

This morning I woke up with an inner message. With eyes half opened, I reached for the pen and journal by my bed and wrote what I heard in my “dream.”


With this decree I declare that

I AM ready to release the protection of fear

And walk the path of Loving Surrender.

I AM ready to Transmute ALL fear into Unconditional Love as

I choose to walk the Path of the NOW and Live within the ONE.


(My 3D self did NOT know I was ready for this choice,
So my Higher Dimensional SELF had to remind me)


I share this “Forgotten Promise” with all of you in hopes that it may assist you to “jar your memory” for any “Forgotten Promises” you have made.

If you choose to share these promises in the comments section, it will assist you to ground and remember what YOU have promised your SELF. You can add your first name or you can remain anonymous.

Either way, thank you so for participating in this sharing. If you wish, you could also share how your remembered your promise to your self, and whether or not, or how you fulfilled your promise.

I will be the first one to share in the comments section.

Sue Lie