jueves, diciembre 03, 2015

Rananda Kumara - AN ATLANTEAN JOURNEY REMEMBERED- Dec 3, 2015






“MEMORIES OF THE MALDEK EVACUATION”

The planet Maldek used to orbit the Sun between the planets Mars and Jupiter and was an upper 4D planet with a civilization that was more technologically advanced than that of the Earth today. They had advanced space travel based on crystal technology, and could cross the entire the Solar System in moments. They also had crystal laser weapons like the “Star Trek” phasers.


There was a scientific community and a military community on that planet, and the scientific community would invent things for the military to use. I remember living lives in both communities. During one life in the scientific community, I remember discovering a deposit of a mineral that could only be described as “levitation stone”. I demonstrated it to the military governor and led him to the site of the deposit.


The planet was very cold, being further from the Sun than the planet Mars, and the populace, which numbered only a few hundred thousand, lived underground as they do on most planets with an extreme climate. Their homes were heated by geothermal heat from the planet’s core.

The Maldekians used crystal technology in the propulsion and guidance of their craft and in their laser weapons and tools, and they fought a war with another Star Race over the crystal mining rights on the moons of the outer planets. I was involved in this war as a sort of space cadet in the military during one life, and narrowly escaped with my life when I turned up late and the patrol that I should have been with was ambushed and everyone was killed.

The Maldekian men were bald with a long nose and large eyes that had evolved from living underground. The women were very beautiful with short hair that grew upward on top of their head, like a long crew cut.

Maybe I should make it clear at this point that I was not truly a Maldekian, although I had lived several lives on that planet. I was GFL “Ground Crew”, but didn’t know this until my final life on Maldek. During that life, I was contacted by the GFL and was told that I was one of their “Ground Crew” members on Maldek and made aware of the other Ground Crew members, most of whom I already knew and communicated with. The GFL voiced their concern that the Maldekian government had refused to abandon their development of nuclear weapons after being warned by them, many times, of the danger of continuing to test them. I was told that this would result in the destruction of their planet, and that I should get the others together and prepare to evacuate, so I contacted all of the other Ground Crew members and told them of the message from the GFL. We came together and formulated an evacuation plan.

Maldek had several moons that were captured asteroids, one of which had been hollowed out, with tunnels and rooms and converted into an orbital space station, which was currently abandoned. We came together on this asteroid, installed a propulsion unit and prepared to leave.

On the day of our departure, I had been working outside on the surface, to finalize the installation of the propulsion unit, and power up the asteroid, and when I came back in, and was sitting on the floor recovering, I heard many voices saying to one another;- “We have saved the moon !”--- There was much jubilation and dancing, in a great celebration. A beautiful woman came over to me and held out her hand in an invitation to dance with her. In the Maldekian society, where the women chose the men, this was a coded invitation to become her partner or Mate. I took her hand and she pulled me up to dance with her. We set a course for Mars orbit, and we were on our way.

During the late 1980s there was much speculation amongst astronomers that Mars’ asteroid moon, “Phobos” was hollow, or that it was an artificial satellite, due to the observed anomalies in it’s orbit. It didn’t appear to have enough mass for it’s apparent size. The Russians sent a spacecraft to observe Mars, and one of it’s scheduled tasks was to `ping’ Phobos with a laser pulse to see if it would ring and prove the theory correct, but when they turned their cameras toward Phobos, their spacecraft was attacked by a UFO and sent spinning. They could tell that the craft was spinning as each time it’s aerial beam passed through the Earth, there was a burst of signal from it. The UFO had also been seen on camera, approaching the spacecraft. The Russians took this as an attack on their spacecraft. Just around this time, the American President, Reagan, made a rather peculiar speech about “co-operating with the Russians in space against a common enemy.” This was during the latter years of The Cold War, but after this, there was increased co-operation between the Russians and the Americans in space. This story was not common knowledge at the time, but emerged later.

In March 1974 I “Awakened” after I had an out of body experience and realized that the world was not the way it was presented to us via science and religion. During the following few years, I taught myself how to project my Astral body at will, and would travel on the Astral (4D) to places that I had always wished to see on the Earth, such as Victoria Falls. Then I became more adventurous, and traveled to places in The Solar System that I had remembered visiting during my life on Maldek. I visited the crystal mine on one of the moons of Neptune where I had served during the wars over the crystal mining rights. It was still there but was now deserted. Very large crystal clusters were growing out of the floor of the tunnel, and there was an elevator in the form of a two-way fireman’s pole that took one between levels when one grabbed onto it. After I read about Phobos in the late 90s, I realized that I could also travel there and confirm that it was hollow, and that it was the asteroid that we GFL Ground Crew had taken to Mars orbit.

I traveled to Phobos on the Asral, and found it to be shaped like a large potato, with a big end and a little end, several miles long, and with a surface that was pitted with meteor craters of all sizes. Mars looked very beautiful like a giant Peach, and filled the sky. I wondered how to get inside Phobos, and tried to drill myself down through it’s surface. When this didn’t work, I retired, and sat down cross legged in space at a distance, looking at Phobos and wondering how to get inside. Then I was inside, flying along a very wide tunnel. Just the desire to be there had taken me there. I looked down and saw below me, a crowd of Gray ETs panicking about. They had detected my presence, and didn’t like me knowing that they were living on Phobos. The presence of these Grays explains why the Russian spacecraft was attacked, and why there was a Cold War alliance of the Russians and Americans in space, in the late 1980s.

The planet Maldek was destroyed in a huge explosion that blew the planet apart, after an undersea nuclear test fractured the mantle and allowed sea water to penetrate to the hot magma beneath. The Asteroid Belt that orbits between Jupiter and Mars is the debris from this explosion, but some of the small planetoids that orbit the Sun are also remnants of Maldek. Much damage was caused within The Solar System by the asteroids of various size that were hurled out in all directions from the huge explosion.

Mother Gaia volunteered to take all of the Souls who perished in the destruction of Maldek, and many of them are incarnate today;- most of them campaign in the anti-nuclear lobby, but a few in the pro-nuclear lobby. The nuclear nations of the Earth have been warned by the GFL of the dangers of nuclear testing and nuclear warfare, and the Nuclear Test Ban treaty of the early 1960s did much to stop the testing, though some countries opted out and carried on testing until well into the 1990s. Now nuclear weapons are being disabled by the GFL, so that nuclear war is no longer a possibility.

Rananda Kumara via (walk-in) Cdr Zanna on 3rd December 2015.

Lots of Love from Rananda.

http://towardchakra8.com/2015/12/01/an-atlantean-journey-remembered/