sábado, diciembre 12, 2015

Ann Albers - There Is Plenty of Time - December 12, 2015


My dear friends, we love you so very much,
In this season of love and celebration, many of you feel as if you do not have enough time to do all the things your heart desires. And yet dear ones, if you slow down, you can stretch time. If you remain present you can get so much more accomplished, and you can do it with love. If you choose to focus on the task at hand, doing it with love, and only doing it with love, then you will be filled with the energy of creation that is flowing through you! You will have more energy. You will be able to accomplish more. And best of all you will feel the joy of the season.

It is better to do less with more love, than more with less love. It is better to be present than to give presents. It is better to say, "I choose to give my loved ones my love in all that I do," than to give them things without love. It is better to attend only those functions that your heart can joyously anticipate, than those functions that your mind dreads. It is better to send greetings with love, or send none at all.
Dear ones, this is a season that celebrates light coming into the world, burning miraculously bright, illuminating temples and mangers, hearts and souls. This is the season in which love is meant to rise up and be rebirthed within your very own heart! The Christ light lives within you! The oil burning miraculously in the temple symbolizes the endless light within your soul.You are none less than love, and this is the season to embrace that reality more than ever before.
By focusing upon your tasks with love, you give yourself the gift of love as well. You give yourself the gift of feeling the joy of the season, of feeling your very own love for the dear souls whom you love in your life.There is no greater gift you can give yourself than to feel the true essence of your being rising up from within and flowing into the world. In this reality time stretches out joyously, if not literally, making room for all that delights the soul. Be here. Be now. Embrace the moment and give both yourself and the world, the greatest gift of all... the gift of your soul's loving Presence.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann 
I am SO excited! I recently finished filming Series 6 of Ann & the Angels - "Abundance with the Angels - Living with the Currency of Love." The energy that went into it is delightful. I lived the material thoroughly for 11 weeks, then after fixing my Thanksgiving dinner for friends and getting the house decorated for Christmas, I finally felt inspired to get it all structured and on paper. Good thing - I had only one week to create 12 episodes, 12 outfits, and pac kbefore going out to film! During that same time I also spent a day gazing, worked full time, and had several other commitments.

It seemed impossible to my limited human mind!

However, as the saying goes, "All things are possible with God," and I knew that if God had not motivated me to begin putting these episodes into a structure, there was a good reason! I soon realized that I had embraced "abundance" in terms of having bills paid, and having stuff I needed miraculously flow into my life in ways I could not even imagine! However, I had yet to embrace having an "abundance" of time! I was always feeling as if there were never enough hours in the day to do all I wanted and needed to do! So I challenged myself to embrace all the principles that I am teaching in regards to money, but to apply the same principles to my time.

I focused on appreciating all the time I did have! Time on earth. Time to eat. Time to sleep enough. And then I got more present than I have ever been! I focused intensely, and only, on the task at hand. I eliminated distractions. I stopped running to the kitchen to snack every time I reached a spot where I didn't know how to proceed! I kept affirming, "I have all the time I need to get this done smoothly and gracefully." Guess what... I did. I thought I was going to have to stay up all night, one night, but got so focused and present I was able to get enough sleep to feel rested. Somehow, miraculously, I ended up with both a series... and outfits (!) in time to go film. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Arriving at the airport in California, I saw a big banner advertising an event. In huge red letters it said SPARK OF LOVE! I smiled, knowing I'd passed my own tests! Filming went without a problem. Memorizing episodes was easy. Even my hair behaved! I have never packed so much in and yet felt so unrushed! The angel energy in the room was so strong I was nearly reduced to tears on several occasions. There was just so much love. At one point, I actually felt viewers in the future having an "ah ha" moment. More tears... It touches my heart to touch hearts.

So here I am home again, working full time, packing clients in morning till night to prepare for time off during the holidays, and yet feeling unrushed, happy, and in the holiday mood. Presence truly is a present we give ourselves first,and what a delight it is!

So this week, try to breathe. Focus on what you are doing with all your heart... and you may just find as I did, that we really do have an abundance of time, when we savor our moments, and fill them with love, rather than rushing just to get through our days.

Happy Holy Holidays!
I love you all! Have a blessed week.
Ann

Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com