sábado, diciembre 05, 2015

Ann Albers - Let Love be Your Guide - December 5, 2015


My dear friends, we love you so very much,

Celebrate the season! It is a beautiful time upon your planet earth during the holidays, when the vibration of love becomes so much stronger. You think about those you love. You plan to share with those you love. You dream of times that you loved. And some of you even love by missing those you love who are with you now only in spirit.

In any case dear ones it is also a time to love yourselves. It is very important that, as the year comes to a close, you treat yourselves with kindness. As you gift others, make the gifting process and act of love for yourself. Buy your gifts when you're feeling the love. Get only what is within your means and if nothing is within your means, share your heart. Share sentiments of love. Share kindnesses, gifts, talents. Giving stuff is fine if you enjoy it, and if it is truly an act of love, but if not, it is better to live honestly.
Give Presence with your presents this year, or better yet share the Presence of your own spirit all year long. For you, dear ones are a gift to those you love. Your bright spirit is irreplaceable, unique, precious, special in every way. There is no one else on earth exactly like you! Strive, as you go throughout your holidays, and throughout your life to avoid comparisons. It doesn't matter if you give a gift as expensive as one given to you. It doesn't matter if you give a gift to someone who gifts you. It doesn't matter if you send all those cards, or bake all those cookies, unless you feel that it is also an act of love – for yourself and for the receivers! For gifts given in love are true presents. Cards sent with authentic sentiment have a lovely resonance when they are received. Treats baked or things built with love convey a beautiful energy. Give love this holiday season, no matter what you choose to carry its energy to the receiver.
And dear ones, give to yourselves first. Give yourselves a few minutes a day to sit in peace, breathe, and receive our love and assistance. Give yourself the gift of self care. Give yourself the gift of kindness to yourselves, and then the light will rise up within you and gift the world.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann 
I love the holidays. I love to give all year, and I love to share love in any form. In spite of preparing to film my next series I've been crafting in the kitchen these days, making homemade bath and beauty potions for friends, cooking simple treats, and a variety of other fun things. The Christmas cards haven't even been a thought yet, but I trust they'll get done after some really awesome meditation where I feel full to overflowing! I try to make my entire life a labor of love.
I have no idea, as usual, how I'm going to pack in all I want to do, and film the next series! But then again I never have any idea how I'm going to accomplish all that gets done! God does thankfully. I just trust in love to guide me. I promised myself that I would start early in committing series 6 to paper, but the calling wasn't there. Instead I was too busy happily living it to take the time to get in sorted out into episodes until about a month ago. I felt such joy doing it at that time I knew the time was right. Happily, like all the other series before it, the energy of what I'm teaching it goes into it since I've been living it. Love knows what it is doing with our lives.

Love knows how to guide us to easily and joyfully get or make presents for those we love. Love knows how to make time to have friends over. Love knows when I'll write out my Christmas cards (I do not!). Love knows when it will trigger me to sit still, play "Silent Night" and marvel like a child at the lights on the tree. Love knows all these things. And Love knows how many clients to schedule, and when so I can both serve these dear souls, and pay my bills. Love knows who needs what from me, in a way that is authentic to me giving too. Love coordinates all of our lives.

So this season, trust in Love's guidance. Trust that you don't "have to" do as much as you think you do... Instead check out the authenticity of any activity by saying, "I want to... I love to..." and if its true your heart will leap forward and draw you into inspired action.

I wish for all of you the most incredibly loving holiday season!
Ann
Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com