miércoles, agosto 16, 2017

Aisha North - Water Speaks - Thank you! - August 16, 2017


Thank you!




Posted on August 16, 2017 by Aisha North • Bente Amundsen


On the morning of August 16 six years ago, my life changed completely. That is when I received the first installment of what would grow into a huge volume of channeled messages. Messages I just knew I was meant to share with the world. First as words, later also as paintings. I was a self-employed graphic designer at that time, doing work that I really enjoyed. But before lunch, I had sent out an email to all of my clients telling them I was no longer able to work for them. And so, I walked away from my old life. It was the most monumental decision I have ever made. But also the easiest one. For I simply could not NOT do it.


My life has been such an amazing journey ever since that day. A journey I have been blessed to share with so many others. First of all with my beloved sister, my amazing, brave, funny, wise and wonderful twin soul and companion Lisbeth. But along the way, I have met countless other shining souls all over the world. Some of you I have been fortunate to meet in person, others I have connected with in spaces like this. I want to thank every single one of you for all of the LIFE you have added to my life. Thank you for all of the wisdom, all of the love, all of the laughter, all of the tears, all of the inspiration and all of the courage you have shared with me. Thank you for daring to be YOU, and for sharing it with me and with this wonderful world of ours. For that is why we are here


With eternal gratitude and joy from me,


Bente/Aisha