martes, enero 17, 2017

Suzanne Lie - Learning/Remembering Light Language-Arcturians, Angels and Gaia - 1-17-16


Learning/Remembering Light Language

I have always been fascinated by the messages that are displayed and/or hidden in pictures. I have also been fascinated by Light Language. I have been getting inner instructions for the Arcturians and my Galactic Family to "brush up on my Light Language in preparation for the landings.

"When will the landings occur?" I ask.

"When you can perceive it," is the answer.

"But how can I perceive it?" I ask.

"With Light Language." is my answer.

"Please explain." I ask.

"The Light Language has always been with you." is the answer. "But you have been trained to "read" or "hear" messages one word at a time. Light Language is much more of a "picture" than a collection of words."

"What do you mean by that?" I say.

"We will show you with Pictures." Is their answer. 

Below are the first pictures that I received in my imagination in the form of pictures...

As more and more Human Portals ground and project the higher frequencies of light, the baseline “state of consciousness” will raise for all humanity who are ready to accept it.

Unfortunately, there are still many humans who are unable to accept that Higher Light because they are unable to release their addiction to the third dimensional frequency of reality.

We call on all of our Ascending Ones to assist those who have not yet, been able to perceive and accept the light. Not only would you be assisting a fellow human, you would also be greatly assisting your Mother Gaia.

Thank you for assisting Gaia with Her Planetary Ascension.

The Angels, The Arcturians and ALL your Galactic Family

PS, please call on your Galactic Family for assistance, as we are HERE NOW within the higher dimensions of Earth.