viernes, enero 27, 2017

Christine Meleriessee - Decree ~Finding Balance within the Masculine Self ~ Golden Etheric City of Aslaanetair - January 27, 2017





Walking Terra Christa conducted their first class of 2017 for the Golden Etheric Cities within the City of Aslaanetair which resides over Sweden in the 5th dimensional Earth.

As we are working within the Law of Gender, this golden city was a perfect journey as it represents the 10th Ray of Pearlescent Inviting the Soul Merge of the Masculine and Feminine Divine Energies to Become One.



The aspects of this city bring forth the Acceptance of the Divine Union within the Physical Self. It allows for Being in the Moment, Expressing Balance within the Body, and Blending the frequencies of the Higher Self into the Physical reality. It truly represents the Anchoring of the Body of Light.


The 10th Ray is infused with the Polarity/Sacral Chakra on the 4th dimensional level. It blends with the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Structure intertwined with the chakra representing the sexual energies. The Pearlescent is a mixture of Red, Blue and Yellow Rays mixed with White Light.


Walking The Labyrinth of the Yang

I have been working within the Universal Laws,

I now embark upon a journey of the Law of Gender,

As I am guided to visit the Golden Etheric City of Aslaanetair,

Which resides over Sweden.

Lord Voltar of Andromeda is my guide to help me understand,

How to be in balance for the masculine self.

As I arrive within the Golden Etheric City,

That represents the Masculine and Feminine Divine of Oneness,

I feel the magnificent energies of the Pearlescent Flame,

Intertwined within its colors are Reds, Blues, Yellows, and Divine White Light.

It is everywhere I look as it seems the entire city is blessed with the Unity of the One.

Lord Voltar greets me and gives me a warm embrace,

I feel very honored, but yet a little apprehensive;

Immediately, he makes me feel comfortable.

As we walk together I can see the Temple of One Complete Union,

Down the hillside,

He tells me that our journey will take us through the Labyrinth of the Yang.

As we walk down the hill,

There are beautiful rose bushes aligned along the edge,

I feel the essence of deep love and compassion.

He tells me that we have already stepped upon the Labyrinth,

As it is a very subtle energy;

As we walk I start to feel the increased energies of Responsibility.

Lord Voltar tells me that there is nothing more important than to first step,

Into the world of Discernment

While being able to Focus our attention to the present moment.

Around the Labyrinth are large bushes,

So I don’t feel as if I am walking in circles,

But within a direction of purpose.

Lord Voltar tells me that he wants me,

To feel the power of my own self,

Go deeply into your masculine mind,

And allow these energies help you.

We then find a beautiful bench,

That is white with a small back to it,

He tells me to settle into the energies,

And allow them to permeate within my mind,

As I do so,

I realize there are parts of me that feel this amazing power of light,

And also pockets of darkness that tell me I am not ready.

He assures me that this is part of the process.

I want you to fully focus in this moment on your Self Mastery.

Become very non-attached to what your mind is telling you,

And allow Perseverance of the moment assist you.

As I do so,

He runs his healing hands all around my body,

I start to feel moments of acceptance, of being at peace,

Of allowing this change to occur within me.

He now says,

“You are ready to continue,

As you have fully grounded,

Your own Personal Power”.

I was unaware how deep the energies were assisting me.

I continue my journey with Lord Voltar,

I am deeply honored that I can give this gift to myself;

With his guidance,

I am now ready to fully embody,

My Masculine Divine Self within me.

I AM that I AM that I AM

The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities. Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals. You can participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings. You can also purchase the MP3 download on any of the classes.


© Copyright 2017 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery.


WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara). Linking to this page from any website or blog is welcomed and encouraged. Reprinting or reposting this material on websites or blogs that sell or advertise any products or services as well as any printed or written reproduction) is not authorized without written permission. Sharing our Social Media sites is also encouraged. Connect with us on ♥ FACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBENEWSLETTERDONATE | Rights are only granted to repost this material electronically on informational websites or blogs that do not sell or advertise any products or services. In such cases, you must include this copyright statement in full including the above active url referral links to help everyone stay informed and support our messages. In cases of text only formats, these active url links may be converted to display the full path of the url as linked.