jueves, diciembre 17, 2015

Rev. Terri Newlon - Djwhal Khul - Deep Crevice Dec 20 – Jan 1 - December 17, 2015


Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

I want to get a little deeper into the channel here. There we go.


Alright. My topic for this week is about the Winter Solstice for 2015 and then also what I put in my Quarterly Forecast which is something that I described as a ‘Deep Crevice’.


So literally when I look at the energy coming during this time period, I see things going across, I see a very sharp drop and a very strong spike back up. And I can’t quite see which way it will be translated by humanity.



So looking ahead in this time period, I’m going to say be prepared for anything. That could mean black outs, it could be something financial, it could be some natural occurrence, that sort of thing. So be prepared basically. There is some big rift of some sort that is coming. And I see it literally between December 20 and 1-1 or January 1. That’s the strongest time point there.


So expect the unexpected and be prepared for whatever will be and all the while making conscious choices about what you want to experience. Things like “I choose safety”, “I choose peace”, “I choose security”, “I choose protection”. Do your affirmations constantly throughout the day, as you are falling asleep and as you’re awakening.


Alright Dear Ones. Thank you and my love to you.

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon


www.TerriNewlon.com