miércoles, agosto 21, 2013

Archangel Raphael – “Rest” – August 14, 2013 (English) by Gabriel Raio Lunar - August 21, 2013


http://www.rucasa.de/images/ErzengelRaphael_800158.jpg

Dear Children, good night!
It is an important moment in which you have passed. You are tired of the walking, yes, I know, you wish and need rest.
You, still tired, keep wanting to get something out of you, it’s an impulse generated by the mind and you keep looking for something to fill the empty that only love can fill. Why don’t you sit down and rest? Why don’t you wait a bit, to receive the gift that God is giving you? You left to look for, got tired and even briefly, even tired, go searching to fill your interior.
My children, I ask you to rest, do not search anything else out of you, you walked very much until you get to this moment, you are now worthy of “sitting waiting” for God’s blessings.
Understand that “sitting waiting” does not mean being in inertia I say you should rest from your incessant search for answers, for things that comes to supply what you think needing to be supplied. Expect sitting, in this case, is to breathe and surrender to a deep meditation, surrender to your inner silence, surrender to genuine peace of your being.
There is nothing to seek out, my angels, there is nothing. The entire universe is within you. Now, please, while you read my words, breathe … Stay centered in yourselves, now … Remain so, until you finish reading for some time. Feel relaxed, feel free and without obligations of a constant search for something that is already in you. You don’t need to run, you need only to be in peace.
Remain in peace enables us to come to you, my beloved angels. When you run desperately searching for something, we can not reach you (smile). We need you to stay where you are, only in peace, only in harmony, so we will get to you and give a little water and our shoulder so you can rest.
Your journey into the realms where the density choked your spirit is coming to an end and you just need a rest now. Allow yourselves this, spend some days in silence, the silence of the soul, I am not saying that you shouldn’t talk, but remain in the silence of your being, hush your thoughts, because they are what get you tired and stress you out.
Not the words spoken by the mouth, not the daily physical efforts, it’s not your job, it is your mind that gets you tired, it consumes all your energy, it that searches diligently for something, always something, and it leaves you exhausted, so I ask you to sit down and rest in the intimate of your being.
Now, special question to you all:
Did you do what I asked you in the previous message? Have you look in the mirror and spoke to yourselves how beautiful and special you are? Say, answer me now, I’m right now beside you and I allow leave me feel at your side …
I love you so much, my dear ones, with all my heart.
Remain in the holy peace, that the light radiates from God’s heart and cherish you, warrior angels, you do not need to prove anything else, you are what you are; EXAMPLES OF PURE LOVE TO GOD.
Goodbye, my angel friends, we’ll talk again soon.Thank you, Gabriel, for the kindness of yourdisposition. Thank you.
Raphael
Gabriel: I who want to thank, my lovely angel, how much joy with your presence … (tears. ..) Thank you.
Namaste.
Translation: Carolina Barisch
http://sementesdasestrelas.blogspot.com.br/2013/08/archangel-raphael-rest-august-14-2013.html