sábado, agosto 24, 2013

You are unique – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 24, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
You are unique in my creation, my child. You are not twice. Nowhere. You have unique abilities and a unique life plan for this incarnation. So don’t compare yourself with your neighbor, because also your task, your mission on earth, is unique too; like your way back to me. It would be but boring if all would be same. I like it to be colorful and very manifold. I can’t do without anyone of you because you are important like each one of my children, a part of the huge jigsaw and without you I can’t accomplish it. So be confidently and enjoy your uniqueness, my beloved child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/