jueves, agosto 29, 2013

War and peace – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 29, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, why do you fight in my name and kill so many other people? I have never told you that I wish this. My name doesn’t need to be defended, certainly not in a war, that produces only more suffering. No religion is better than another and no nation is chosen from me as “my” nation. Before me all people are equal. I also privilege no religion or sect. These are only constructs who domineer over you and rob your power. I tell you, no man, no religion is more worth than another. Give your hand to your opponent, forgive him and forgive yourself, and then make peace with him. Do this in your and my name. With this you can create peace, but NEVER with war, my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/