viernes, julio 31, 2020

Shanta Gabriel - I gratefully receive all the Love and Support the Universe has to give me now - July 31, 2020




"Divine Presence and Beings of Light and Love,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am inviting the Angel of each of my relationships to guide me into a place of Harmony and Love within them. I ask to receive a deeper connection to my Highest Self so I can trust my intuition in greater ways. I call upon Creative Solutions to fill all my interactions with others for the highest good of all concerned. May this empowered energy bless all of humanity now and always.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

In all my projects and ideas, I invite the over-lighting Angel of Light to intervene. May I remember I am not alone. May I allow the support and guidance I require for the fulfillment of my dreams.


Please uplift me and show me the way.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

 I gratefully receive all the Love and Support the Universe has to give me now".⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
Shanta Gabriel⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
July 26, 2020⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ShantaGabriel.com