jueves, julio 30, 2020

Judith Kusel - What I am learning at this time - July 30, 2020



What I am learning at this time, is to allow myself to be guided, and totally step out of my own way.

At this moment, it is futile to try and plan ahead.


It is futile to think you are in control of anything.


You are not.



Yet, what I am learning in surrendering, is that my inner eyes are opening to miracles which are happening, daily, hourly, in the inner planes. 


Yes, we are being slowed down in so many aspects.

Yes it seems like we are held in a bubble of no-time.

Yet, remember the seed deep in the underground, is not dormant. It is gestating into form and being! It is there, silently gathering strength, and inner power, to burst into form and Being!

Allow this gestation state, and allow the no-time.

Rest in that.

And indeed you will find that you are growing in ways you never have grown before, but it is an INNER growing, a gestation, into the Highest New Version of YOURSELF in the higher dimensional state.

You are being formed into a New Creation!


Judith Kusel
 http://www.judithkusel.com/