lunes, julio 27, 2020

Isabel Henn - Divine Mother - Something about genders - July 27, 2020



My child, I think you are a bit confused about the number of genders. There are only TWO! Masculine and Feminine – I don’t want to speak here about hermaphrodytes as they are really rare exceptions – and this is defined solely through your DNA. Even if you don’t feel as a woman or a man, you can’t change your true gender, not through wishful thinking, hormone therapy or surgery.
You can only change your outer appearance, but you won’t be able to change your true gender with this because it is defined genetically. X stays X and Y stays Y. So spare yourself and the children from this confusion that is increasing on your planet and that is supported by certain powers, powers that aren’t well-meaning to you.


I love and bless you my child –


Mom