sábado, octubre 25, 2014

Ann Albers - Light Is There In Spite of Fear - October 25, 2014

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

There is so much fear upon your planet earth dear ones, and yet we maintain that there is also so much light. Your reality will be dictated by where you place your focus. There have always been wars. There have always been disasters. There have always been viruses. However there are always areas and hearts filled with great peace. There are always people helping one another after disasters, and there are always those souls who work with the afflicted, unaffected by disease because they abide in pure love.

Rather than slipping into the world's very deep need for companionship in its misery, stay in the light. Love yourself no matter what. Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others and realize that if you are feeling the world's chaos, so too are others, even those who are unaware. Attempt to be more compassionate than usual, starting with yourself and then sharing that compassion with those you encounter throughout your day. For in truth you are all in school together. You are all family. You are all born of the heart of God.


It is so easy to say, "What is the world coming to?" when things get stirred up. In truth dear ones, the world is being birthed into greater light and just as contractions must occur to push the baby out of the womb you are all experiencing contractions. You are all leaving behind the safe old pains, fears, upsets, angers, etc. Unexpressed emotions are bubbling up to the surface in the form of intense feeling, disease, and disasters. Allow yourself to feel your feelings and send them love, much as you would love a little child who is crying or upset. Give yourself the same courtesy you would give a friend.

And when you think of it, blanket the world in light. Imagine all souls glowing from the inside out. When you see someone who is upset, sad, ill, or otherwise not feeling well, imagine that light in their hearts growing stronger. When you feel other than wonderful imagine that light in your own heart growing stronger and more brilliant.

The light is always there. God's love is always there. Focus first on the truth within you, the love and the light that live inside, and there dear ones, is the answer to all ills, all fears, all upsets, all sadness, all wars, and all disasters, for in bringing love to the surface of your lives, even if it is as simple as giving yourself compassion when you do not feel loving... this is where you begin to transform the world.

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann
People are writing in asking me about Ebola, etc. and the angels answer is always the same. There have always been plagues, but the greatest virus on the planet is fear. Fear acidifies the body, makes the adrenals fire cortisol which causes the fight or flight response, tightens the muscles and cuts off circulation which in turn keeps the body from cleaning out correctly. Fear blocks the flow of love and fear is the root of all that we call evil. So what do we do when fear grips our own hearts? As human beings we have all been afraid.

There was a time in my life back in 2009 when totally irrational fears began to grip me. I knew they were crazy and yet I experienced them, physically, as if they were real. My body was reacting as if someone was going to break down my door and kill me. I'm psychic. I knew better. But nothing in me would give me any rest. Typically I sit, breathe, and ask Archangel Michael to readjust my energy and within minutes I am feeling more peace, but during this episode nothing would touch the fear. I shook. I tensed up. I felt crazy.

The angels sent me to get a past life regression from Robin Miller, the musician who plays heavenly music in my seminars, on my CD, and most recently during my show. I didn't know him well at the time but I took their advice, scheduled a session, drove to Sedona, and changed my life. Within two hours, in deep hypnosis, I saw lifetimes which would certainly inspire such fears! Being killed, imprisoned, etc... had left their mark upon my soul. The soul is like a pitcher of water. Each lifetime is like a glass poured out, having experiences, and then poured back in. When we come back to earth, our minds may not remember previous unresolved experiences, but something in us does and it can trigger some pretty crazy fears. To make a long story short, the session cured the fears.

It is not only these "big" fears that can grip up, but also the "every day" fears that are so common we barely notice them - fears of being late to work, fears of saying the wrong thing, fears about paying the bills... you name it. Each time we look at one of these fears we can face it, send it love, and in the case of many smaller fears dissolve them. We can say, "I see you and you're not real." We can breathe deeply, as we inhale, pulling in love, and as we exhale releasing fear and static. We can ask the angels soothe our energy as we do so.

It is very human to have fear, but the truth beneath it all is that we are eternal. We go on forever in our souls. We are cared for and loved by the creator of the universe and it it only our own misunderstandings - conscious and more often lurking beneath the surface subconsciously - that make us believe our fears. This week, pick one fear, big or small and breathe deeply. Ask the angels to help release you from its bondage. Your spiritual "immune system" is love any act of love, great or small, for self or another, will keep the virus of fear, and other viruses away from your system.

Love you all! Have a blessed and happy week.
Ann
Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com