sábado, octubre 25, 2014

Christine Meleriessee - I Give You Peace ~ Allah Gobi - Oct 25, 2014

allah_gobi1-fbAllah Gobi Blessed our Prosperity Circle on October 18th, 2014.

Allah Gobi was previously the Mahachohan of all the Rays for many years.  He is now working directly with Lord Buddha to assist individuals (also known as Chelas) to achieve their Christ Consciousness within the Mastery Pathway.  He gave to us the essence of Peace of allowing each individual to fully embrace his essence within theirs.


My Dearest Ones,
It is my pleasure to be here today.  I am Allah Gobi.
It is quite exciting to come back into this essence, since I have stepped away as the Mahachohan to pursue other elements within my pathway.  Now that dearest, dearest Saint Germain has fully taking over, my work now comes from a much higher perspective of what you are receiving presently.  I have returned into my fullest form, but in this moment I want to show myself as Allah Gobi so that I may assist each of you to help you with your desires to be created within your world upon this Earth, and assisting you to bring your full totality into your consciousness.
The purest blessings that you can receive is for you to fully acknowledge who you are and have always been from your highest frequency of light.  It is a very beautiful element when you allow the full opening of the Lotus to expand within you and you see the many petals of your creative process.  In every experience you have it contains a beautiful moment even if those experiences may seem very challenging or very traumatic.  The resulting energies that come out of it is the purification of your essence being enfolded within your full consciousness.  Today I give you peace, I want to give you the ability to accept the Divinity of Light that you are in order to incorporate it within your pathway to allow the purification of your essences to be of a level you have never received before.  Since my post as the Mahachohan I have been working more directly with Lord Buddha for all the chelas upon the pathway, and it is my desire to assist each of you to understand yourself in a completely different manner than you did one moment ago.
So breathe deeply into your Heart Center; feel that Lotus, that flower.  Allow it to open.  Each time you go deeper within yourself, it opens further.  So within your breath of all the beautiful rays that are incorporated within the garden in this moment, feel those frequencies of Light.  You may even feel them as sparkles, droplets of energy coming within your system to assist you in the Divinity that you are as they all represent something else.  They all represent the higher essences, your Will, your Power, your Love, your Acceptance, your Balance, your Inution, your Guidance, your Blessings.  They represent the ability to have Freedom; to bring in your Light Body, to accept things in a different manner, and to open up your Higher Mind and Higher Heart to the Divinity That You Are, Your God Essence.
My role in these moments is to help you through this process.  I ask you to relax and to feel the Lotus Heart spinning ever so slightly within your frequency, within your body, feeling the Divine Love and Divine Power that You Are of the Magenta Ray.  All of these elements are very, very important to allow the purification of your Essence to flow.  That is the Beauty of Whom You Are.  Not the physical conditioning that you are experiencing.  You are within these bodies so that you can remember this essence, and that is my role today, to help you to remember and to reflect upon the beauty, the blessing, the joy, and the extension of God’s Love within you as you Are that Child of God.  Feel yourself as a child and feel yourself accepting these frequencies as if you have never seen them before.  You hold out your hands to receives these blessings, and within these beautiful sparkles of light that are coming into you, there are gifts.  They are gifts that you have no idea what they are.  So you breathe into your Lotus Heart and you surrender with the Lotus Heart.  You become that essence – not the physical part of you, not the mental thoughts, not the emotional feelings, not the etheric body that is lodged with element syou are working through.  Feel yourself floating and receiving.  The particles of light of your I AM – all those aspects that make up your I AM Presence to come through a rain shower of light.  It brings you the gifts you are looking for.  So Receive It Now.  Receive it in this moment and allow it to come into the divinity of your Solar Plexus and your Heart as they are the core of your Beingness.
As you breathe deeply, you start to feel these frequencies of light coming fully within you and Accept.
{Divine Language Light Encoding}
You are the burst – you are the burst of Light.  Allow it to be all the way through your entire Beinginess.  Expand it into your Earth Star and feel the fire works that you are.  These are your gifts.  Receive them and allow them to be fully within you.  Feel it structured within yourself into the cellular memory, the physical body, parts of yourself that are restrictive.  Nothing conforms to anything else in this moment.  As it flows, it sparkles, it allows yourself to fully be that Peace of Light that you are.
You must understand that in order to receive the full Divinity of your Acceptance through your I AM Presence, you have to surrender to it.  You must surrender to receive, to receive and receive.  The bounty of the gifts coming to you is your Acceptance.
Did you ever notice that when you do manifest something you may be surprised?
It is because in those moments before that manifestation you are a pure source of light of Acceptance, of Surrendering to whatever it is that it may be.  So you must separate the mind, the feelings and allow yourself to blend within your breath.  Feel that blending within you and you become that Source of Light that you are.  This allows you to create the gifts that you are desiring moment by moment.
So in this moment I extend unto you Peace, Harmony, Surrender, Divine Love, Divine Power of All That You Are and allowing the Source of Light to fully be your guide in this moment.  Let us breathe together and feel that purification of these essences as you command these words onto yourself:
I now come from the source of Light that I AM to fully embody myself as a gift of God within.  I allow it to blend with my Lotus Heart as it expands further and further to receive more and more.
The bounty of my gifts from my I AM Presence continues through each breath that I take.
As I breathe deeply I feel the colors upon colors of all the beautiful sparkles of light that I am and ever have been to fully become manifest within my physical existence.
I am Peace, I am Harmony, I am Serene, I am Love, I am all of these and so much more. 
This is the blessing that I give unto myself on this day. 
I call upon the essence of Allah Gobi, the source of Light which he comes from as the Christed Being that I AM and that He Is; as we meld together we shall achieve these gifts unto me for all of humanity. 
The pathway that I embark upon, each step that I take assists the deeper part of my divinity, my remembrance, my Light unto GAIA’s Light as I continue my walk, to forge unto the New Earth where the bountiful Harvest is commonplace. 
All that I have thought before is now washed away with the purification of this essence that Dearest Allah Gobi has given to me on this day.
Now take a moment and feel these blessings from your I AM Presence.  All I do for you as Allah Gobi is direct this frequency.  You are the one receiving this, you are the commander of your ship, You Are the One that creates the Divinity of Light within you.
So Receive, my Chelas, Receive, Receive, Receive as it is time to fully accept all that you are.
It is my divine pleasure to be with you as Master Allah Gobi at your service.
So Mote It Be – We Are One – We are the Christed Beings Together in this moment.
 Abundance of Light ~ Creating Prosperity Together is a free connection circle that meets on Saturday’s 10 AM Pacific.  You may join this call by registering; click this link for details.
©2012-2014 Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery http://walkingterrachrista.com/ by Rev. Christine Meleriessee and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara).  Permission to repost this information electronically on your non-commercial website or blog is granted as long as you include this copyright statement and the following referral links.  Use for commercial websites, blogs and printed or written reproduction requires written permission.