miércoles, marzo 19, 2014

On Telepathy and Dreams – MultidiOcean 19 March 2014



 untitledHi guys! Just wanted to share a little about my experience wtih telepathy for the past few years and see if any of you share similar experiences. First of all, I have mentioned dreams lately and communication through dreams. This is along the lines of collective dreaming and telepathy, as more than one other person was involved, in reoccuring dreams about the same person several nights in a row. I have to admit I have had several similar episodes in my life over the past 4 years or so, when it has been obsolutely clear to me that the connection in dreams was a very real connect, as it continued in the awakened state all those times.
I have also had telepathc communications with ETs while asleep, but funnily enough, that did feel like a lot more than a dream.. The brain was able to experience and of being aware of telepathic conversations with Galactic beings while asleep.
Finally, the most intersting experiences I have had so far, is when suddenly I am reminded of someone or something, and suddenly that person contacts me, out of the blue, or that thing happens.
However, the more extreme version of that is when a person suddenly appears in my head. It is the equivalent of someone shouting at you, ie … it is impossible to ignore them.. litterally..it is a lot more than a simple reminder.
It is a direct telepathic link, which feels and must be very real on some level. The image that comes to mind is having water communicate between 2 recipients via a long tube. It is like an activation of some kind, a switch is being turned on suddenly, and the water flows into my mind. This water signal carries images, emotions, feelings, past actions, past conversations, even access to Akashic Records, and relationships with others.
It is a very intense thing to experience and can be drainng if only emotionally. This I do experience when channeling, but also with some very few human beings living on the Earth here and now.
On one level, I know that we are all connected, and it is evident to me that we are in more than one way. On a more hightened level, I am more connected with specific people via telepathy.
Perhaps it is because they are more powerful psychics, perhaps because there is a soul or group soul connection, perhaps because of an additional link, such as family or love relationship.
Strangely enought, the telepathy is not an exclusive ability, it is subtle, gentle, kind most of the time.
However it will also allow through more negative emtions into your psyche, so you need to sense those and neutralise them with vibrations of love, forgiveness and understanding.
In other words, if you sense negativity coming from someone, thebest response is to protect yourself physically and psychically by acknowledging their emotions towards you, and dropping all violence on the ground, take distance from that person if needed, and send them love and understanding, when you are able to reach that point within yourself.
Love to all. MultidiOcean.