sábado, marzo 29, 2014

Nobody has given you the rights over an other person – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn March 29, 2014




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language German)
My child, I have never taught you to use violence, no matter in what form or against whom or whatsoever. Your societies and religions teach you that the man would be superior to the woman and that he can reprimand, punish, maltreat, abuse or kill her on his own discretion.
This is NOT true. Each form of life, be it human, animal or nature is sacred and to be protected.
Hasn’t my beloved son Jesus told you that you should love your neighbor as you love yourself? This excludes indisputable all physical, mental and emotional castigation or torture. This is NOT Love.
You cut the foreskin of little boys and mutilate the clitoris of young girls and this even without any anesthesia and all this with the justification it would be healthy or desirable.
No, in mutilating these young girls you take away with full intent their chance for sexual fulfillment. With what right do you do this? Nobody has given you these rights over an other person than you yourself.
It is and was my clear desire that not only each man, but also each woman can and should lead a sexual fulfilled life. For this reason I have created the human body as it is; in my own and the image of my Divine Husband. It is good as it is and serves you for all purposes. It doesn’t need any changes through you.
You should shelve these inhumane rites, my beloved child, because they are not of love.
And to tell you confidentially, the foreskin of my beloved husband and of my angels, who prefer the male form, are just as intact as are my clitoris and that of my angels who prefer the female form, if we then take human form.
These are honest and open words that may surprise you but you should take them by heart when you want to go into the next dimension, when you want to come a step nearer to me.
I love you with all my heart and will be very pleased about when you can finally take this step. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/