jueves, marzo 27, 2014

Denise Le Fay - Collapsing Old Timelines & Other Exciting Spiritual Adventures… - March 27, 2014


transparent spheres 800x800
It feels like months since I last wrote something at HighHeartLife, yet it’s only been a couple of weeks. Such are the current energies and changes! I knew I wouldn’t be writing much for a few days before and after the March 20, 2014 Equinox because I intended to take part in my way as usual, plus, I wanted to be as aware of these profound Shift changes happening at this time as I possibly could. Because so much has been, is, and will continue unfolding due to this Shift, this article will probably sound like it’s jumping wildly from topic to topic, but please know that each is intimately connected with the others and that this Process is still happening to and through each of us.
We’ve known about many past 3D timelines collapsing due to the Ascension Process and Evolutionary Shift (and Separation of Worlds) into the NEW. Many of us Volunteers have worked multidimensionally in-body and out-of-body alongside other Team Light Beings to tweak some of them and/or intentionally collapse certain timelines altogether during these Ascension years. This has simply been another of our many multidimensional tasks, jobs and missions during these lives of Service during this compressed cosmic evolution.
What’s always been interesting to me about these sorts of things is that my perspective of them and in them is different depending upon which aspect of “me” is involved at the time; which dimension it’s happening in; which timeline(s) is being intentionally altered or permanently collapsed etc. Oftentimes I’m doing this type of multidimensional work with other-dimensional Beings that are not incarnate on physical Earth as you and I are now. For whatever their personal reasons, they’ve chosen to not send an aspect of Themselves to incarnate in 3D. Obviously others do. My point is that in some cases “I” clearly perceive these other-dimensional events, jobs, missions etc. from different aspects of my Self, and as is always the case, it’s the why of this that’s important.
We all can know something intellectually and even know about it fairly extensively, however, all that flies right out the window the moment we find our self/selves directly living it. The entire situation changes dramatically; the importance, texture, flavor, meanings, overall impact and larger scope of it all changes for us individually because we’re now IN it living it directly in some NEW way(s), as opposed to being outside of it intellectualizing over tiny aspects of it. This is a perspective “Shift” is all, but boy is that enough to do the “job”.  ;)
One of many profoundly important and absolutely wonderful NEW aspects of our current Evolutionary Ascension Shift Process is that everyone will–sooner or later–slowly become increasingly conscious of the fact that they are multidimensional beings existing within multiple dimensions and timelines simultaneously. Said another way, your, my, our consciousness, our conscious concepts and beliefs about our “selves” individually is evolving into a far larger and much more complex state of affairs and “reality”. In past articles I’ve called this NEW level of perception and consciousness Spherical Consciousness or HighHeart Consciousness or Quantum Consciousness. Colorful terms for us and our consciousness evolving, but, we should celebrate every little Stair-step increase we make back into growing conscious “Unity” with our Greater SELF and Selves and Higher Awareness in and outside of “time” in multiple dimensions, galaxies, universes…
In the late AM hours this morning (March 23rd) I had an interesting “dream”. In it I was younger by nearly thirty years. My son was also in this “dream”, but as the child he was long ago. In this “dream” we were living in a house he and I never actually lived in physically. Suddenly in this “dream” some male stranger burst into our house all winded and frantic and informed me that I and my son had about twenty minutes to grab whatever possessions we really wanted or needed to take with us because, ‘the enemy was coming and he wasn’t going to let them takeover our homes, property, possessions, neighborhoods, towns etc. to use for themselves.’
In this “dream” this stranger and what he was telling me made perfect sense, even though I wasn’t too pleased about having to suddenly and unexpectedly relinquish my home and possessions and then have it all blown up so ‘the enemy’ couldn’t use any of it for themselves. In this “dream”, I and my young son (not from this timeline but another) quickly grabbed clothing, shoes, money, paperwork etc. and dashed to my car and drove off leaving the male stranger with the job, the mission, the Service work of blowing up my house and remaining possessions mere minutes before ‘the enemy’ arrived on the scene to take over and use, parasite off everything that was left. End of “dream”.
I woke up and knew it was about another timeline being deliberately collapsed and dead-ended by Team Light to prevent Team Dark (‘the enemy’) from being able to parasite off any aspect of humanity’s old pre-Ascension 3D reality. I’ve done this same type of other-dimensional (Separation of Worlds) timeline Lightwork many times myself over the years with certain nonphysical Beings to intentionally close certain timelines to prevent the parasitic Negativity from coming in using and feeding off humanity and human creations and realities in those timelines. In this “dream” however, this role was carried out by the male stranger and I was a participant, observer and recorder of that particular event in that timeline. It all depends upon which timeline, reality, dimension(s) you/you/You/YOU are in as to which job and role you/you/You/YOU are doing at that time. Welcome to the beginning stages of becoming increasingly conscious of your multidimensional Selves existing and busy at work in Spherical space-time consciousness.
heartangelcircle
Here comes one of those seeming unrelated topic changes that’s not unrelated at all.
So, me and a bunch of Angels were in this bar…
angel
No, no, not really, I just had to say that for the ridiculously funny image it created in my, and now your head! No, there’s a bunch of Angels overhead alright, but no bars.
So, Angels… lots n’ lots n’ lots of glorious, Light-radiating Light Angels directly and unusually close overhead constantly now. As I mentioned in another article a month ago or so I’ve got a NEW Crew, as do most of us now, and for many this NEW Crew is Angelic instead of our old beloved Starbeings/ETs friends and co-workers. Stair-steps for All everywhere.
I cannot adequately express how having a small flock of enormous encircled, higher dimensional Light Angels constantly overhead perceiving me and my every move, thought and emotion changes one and one’s outlook on pretty much everything! My HighHeart can barely contain the tremendous gratitude I feel for these Angelic Lightbeings, and what’s even more heartmind-blowing is that they feel the same for me and for you.
scared smitten
It’s glorious, it’s a radiating chunk of HOME that’s now only a few feet above the top of my head constantly and It/They are with me in all ways helping me, guiding me, celebrating me, celebrating you, celebrating what we’ve individually and jointly accomplished so far. I certainly cannot adequately express these Angelic Lightbeings endless Love, their profound respect for us, their tremendous pride over us and what we’ve done, their radiating joy, and their amazing focused intent on assisting each one of us now that we’ve made it to this phase of the Ascension Process. They couldn’t do much until we arrived at this point, but now that we have, They are ecstatic (in that special, glowing way that Angelic’s get excited  ;) ) to finally be able to directly help each of us in every way imaginable, and more than that even! It really is quite remarkable and beautiful beyond words.
Except for these words that is… that, after all the Team Dark misery, pain, battles, attacks, fights for our very lives and sanity etc., I’m more than ready to be in the company of Angelic Lightbeings for a good long while!
handsheart
Here comes another of those seemingly unrelated topic changes.
This morning (March 26th) I read a mass email notification from Lauren Gorgo about her latest article. Because I’m not a member at her new website, I’ve only read the free partial version of her latest article, ‘Coming Down from the Cross: mass renewal’ that everyone received from Lauren if they too are signed up to receive email notifications from her. I just wanted to clarify this if I now repeat something that Lauren Gorgo may have said in her full article that I haven’t seen.
In Lauren’s free emailed partial article she said a few things that I was really glad to hear someone else say. Many times in past articles here–more so at TRANSITIONS–I’ve only hinted at certain things without going into a lot of detail over them mainly because it wasn’t time for a lot of details from me personally. That plus at certain times it’s been my job to only hold up the lit lamp and point out The Way without many complex, intellectual details at all. Other times however I was supposed to share as many details as I could, while other times I was just way too sick, exhausted, and had far too much brain scrambled “brain fog” to adequately write about much of anything!
I’ve also used the term Macrocosm / Microcosm to express how what’s naturally unfolding, evolving and changing us and the Milky Way galaxy, the higher dimensions, the Divine cosmos and all Its lifeforms everywhere, are the same things happening inside me and my bodies, heart, mind, awareness and being, and yours too of course. The Ascension Process is unfolding at those vast, incomprehensible Macrocosm levels, AND they’re unfolding in and through many of us individually on the Microcosm, Microcosmic levels too. In other words, you and me as these individual “selves” in this timeline are the living physical Microcosm manifestations of what’s transpiring throughout the Macrocomic levels. There is no actual “separation”, only vast, stunning, and profoundly complex “Unity”; wildly beyond our current level of understanding type “Unity”. Just know that you, individually, are an incomprehensibly important aspect/aspects in the grand cosmic system! The Angels know this and it’s time now for you and me to know it too and live and create from that NEW level of knowing.
Also, let me again mention the important upcoming April 2014, 5th of 7 Cardinal Grand Square or “Cross” happening at 13°. Remember Team Dark (pretending to be the good, holy guys) brainwashing humanity about the number 13 (among many other things) and that 13 was “unlucky”, “dangerous”, “evil” etc. and to be avoided at all costs? As usual, anytime Team Dark told humanity that something was “bad” or “evil” or “dangerous” etc., they did so because it was actually the total opposite of what they claimed! Team Dark has done everything to continually herd humans and human consciousness AWAY from all normal evolutionary routes out of their negativity and control!
I am so freaking bored out of my mind and heart with all things Team Dark. Please Angels, guide me, guide us all out of the small remaining Darkness, wounds, traumas and pain accumulated from our travels through the long Dark Ages. Let me heal it, release it, let me not give an emotional shit about any of the horrors they’ve caused me and others across space-time. Let me energetically neutralize, release and “ascend” beyond it and live in higher Neutrality frequency as an integrated NEW being. (Some of us are deep in this now and purging more past Dark Ages wounds and anger over those extensive “wounds” done to human and animal and elemental and earth kind. Enter Ophiuchus, the 13th zodiacal sign and “wound healer”.)
What was I saying? Oh yeah, 13, Divine 13 which is the degree that the 5th (see five-pointed Pentagram images below — physical human, resurrected human, ascension embodiment process etc.) of 7 Cardinal Square/Cross happening in April 2014.
Pentagram  Pentagram(Agrippa)
In the old patriarchal Team Dark world they wanted humanity to remain forever trapped within the system of 12, “crucified” on an artificial, inorganic Cross of Matter, and never discover the natural evolutionary ascension energetic route that 13 represents and is. Twelve tribes, twelve apostles, twelve zodiac signs etc., but, add the all-important Christ Energies to 12 and now you’re within the frequency range of 13 (“Christed”) which naturally exists at a higher Neutral, Unified level beyond the lower frequency range of Duality as represented by the old patriarchal distortions of the system of 12. But, but, but, none of that old crap matters anymore really so let us move right along with the NEW that’s presented to humanity at this time in the number 13, among other things.
This evolutionary “Shift” into what 13 represents and is most likely is why Lisa Renee recently talked about Ophiuchus (Unification/Wound Healing’the 13th zodiacal sign in her March 2014 article ‘Magnum Opus’ being introduced back into energetic play within humans and human consciousness and reality now via our entrance into the NEW Evolutionary Cycle and blueprints.
And as Lauren Gorgo and others have mentioned, this 5th of 7 Cardinal Grand Square “Cross” in April 2014 is happening right during Easter — Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Sun entering Taurus, tax day, earth day…  ;)   I however especially enjoyed what Lauren said about her perceiving more about the April astrological Cardinal “Cross” in connection with her clairvoyant visions of seeing Christ coming down off the Cross. Macrocosm / Microcosm business again.
Plus I have to say how funny, how humorous, how correct and Divine in every freakin’ way it feels to be living and witnessing humans, humanity starting to individually live what Team Dark worked so long and hard to prevent! The 5th of 7 Cardinal Squares, “Crosses”, will be unfolding throughout some old distorted religious beliefs about resurrection and Christ etc. We’ve done the forty days in the desert business and who knows what else already but now we’re doing the resurrection business. Remember someone saying something to the effect of, ‘as I have done you shall do and greater’ … or something close to that. :)
<3 Thank you Lauren Gorgo for sharing about your visions seeing Christ coming down from the Cross as it makes tons of sense for humanity now. I have Pisces ASC and have worked to UN-crucify myself from the artificial Cross of Matter throughout this lifetime so these are very important times for All indeed.
<3 And Thank you Lisa Renee for reminding us all that it’s time to reincorporate Ophiuchus, the 13th zodiacal sign energies into the NEW human consciousness and reality. Here’s to our personal and collective “resurrection” into 13 and Christ Consciousness and so, so much more.
Denise
March 27, 2014
Donations can be made here   Thank you very much as they are deeply appreciated.
heartcopyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay and HighHeartLife, 2014. Use or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.