martes, agosto 06, 2013

Peace begins with yourself – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 06, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
You ask me what you can do to bring peace onto earth, my child. This is good, because it begins all alone with you. You must want it, deep down in your heart. And I know so well how much you want it. Don’t wait that your opponent will come first to you and offer you peace. Go you yourself to him. Forget all the fight and anger you had with him. Just wipe it away as if nothing had happened. What does it bring to you to hold on to the anger and fight from yesterday? Only new anger and more belly grim. Give it to me for dissolving and make the first step. Give your opponent your hand and bury all this old dispute. He would be glad to do it but he doesn’t dare. Surprise him with this. Peace on earth begins with you, on a small scale. It can always only begin with you. I walk with you, my child, because like you, I too want a peace-loving humanity. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/