sábado, julio 11, 2020

Judith Kusel - This is time when we need to transcend duality all separative thinking and belief systems, all false programning - July 11, 2020




This is time when we need to transcend duality all separative thinking and belief systems, all false programning.

We literally are in a huge transformation phase where we finally need to master the collective lessons of Atlantis and the destruction wrought, and find the deepest wholeness within.

Wholeness brings healing.


We finally know with surity, that there are no THEY. THEY are we. You are me. I am you.

What I see in you, is there within me too.

I embrace all of me The shadow and the light.


I AM THAT, I AM.


I AM the rest of humanity.


It is a time of deep introspection, as well as understanding that we are all here to serve the Greater Whole.


We are not here to condemn.


We are not here to judge.


What we condemn and judge is merely ourselves and all we have not loved nor owned within ourselves.


As we heal, we heal humanity.


As we transcend duality within and embrace wholeness, we become the wholeness of humanity.


It is a deep inner transformation which is taking place.


Yes we are being challenged.


Yes we are being confronted with the shadows, not to deny them, but to embrace them, and to finally transcend into wholeness, atoneness, with All-That-Is.


It is not found outside ourselves.


It us found within.


We need to take responsibility for own own life and fully embrace the Oneness, the Unity within.


I Am That, I AM.


I AM my brother, sister.


I AM You. You are Me.


I AM The Whole of Creation.


I Am Divinity.


I Am Love.


I Am Light.


I Am Balance.


I Am Harmony.


I Am THat, I Am.




Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com