lunes, febrero 19, 2024

Judith Kusel - We are now in the stage - Feb 19, 2024






We are now in the stage where the Divine Feminine has been fully anchored in and where there is a huge return to balance, as the heart of humanity is opening in unprecedented ways, and the shift in consciousness increases.

I have been feeling this intensely in the last two weeks, and I have never felt such inpouring of love, yet more than this, that beautiful balance, that all of us are going to experience at deep inner levels, as our own inner balance returns.

I without fail ask every morning for the balancing of the right and left brain hemispheres, the sacred union of the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine within, and the Yin/Yang. With this that the heart opens more and more and that the heart takes charge of my life, as my own inner guidance and knowing leads the way.

More than this the connection to the Cosmic Heart in Venus and Andromeda has been fully opened, and this is increasing the heart opening in a most profound way.

I am experiencing this within my own family and was most astounded when, after years of silence, my own brother was asking me, how does he open himself to all of this in ever higher degrees. (My niece had sent him a video I shared on YouTube which triggered the reaction.) I was so deeply touched that to me this is a miracle, because he is a genius as far as mathematics etc. is concerned. A few years ago when he asked for my first book “Soul Empowerment” he said that he could not understand a word I was writing. He is an engineer and could not quite understand what this all meant. What a shift! This is because I do love my brother dearly – and to me, for him to ask this means that he is shifting in profound and beautiful ways.

Why? Because when I followed my soul’s call my family just did not understand and I would not share what was happening for they could not understand in the context of where they were at the time. I had to go it alone, as many of you also experienced. I just let them go with love, and in love for my calling was greater than the sum total of me. When one is called one cannot do and be anyone other than the calling, yet the blessings which such a call bring, goes beyond human words!

We will be finding this more and more and it will be that the awakening now happens almost overnight on many levels.

Mary Magdalene is working on very deep and profound levels for the final separation of all religions to vanish, and that oneness and harmony returns, as we finally transcend all divisions, all doctrines and find that in truth there is only ONE Divine Source and that there is far more which unites us, than that which separates us. For consciousness cannot be fenced in nor boxed nor labelled. The old wars of religions are over. From now on we will experience the brotherhood and sisterhood of man!
What a profound time to experience this: - as we step into the Age of Love and Miracles.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com
Photo: Mario Duguay