sábado, diciembre 18, 2021

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan - THE QUANTUM AWAKENING - December 2021





In this Issue

From Your Hostess of Light
I am Ancient beyond words
Spiritual Healing statement
2022 affirmations for the soul

From Your Hostess of Light: Thank you all truly for being a part of the most beautiful Living Light on Earth, the Universe is well aware of your dedication and heart felt intentions. As the Living Manifestation of Christmas comes into your Hearth and Home, allow it to unfurl its dovelike wings with a heavenly purpose and plan. Plan to be a better human with a vaster purpose in 2022. Listen to the signs and hear the future as it beckons your immediate attention. Each and every day listen with your heart and then move into that place of thought. Follow your light as it connects with person place or thing. Follow your light as it directs you like a beacon into a place of heavenly choices. Choice is the Grand Master of all human energies. People are always at a point of choice 24/7. Ask to choose from a wiser place of love.

Each kindness that you do travels thru space and time touching everything like a magic wand. You touch the very Source with your every action and in-action. This year Give to those who do not expect it, Give namelessly with zest. Give of your silent prayers to those who think they are all alone. Give without thinking allowing it to be a way of life. Become the person who lives in your soul. Become the beautiful image in your mind as you embrace the higher resolution of you. Spend your time and energy wisely in your creational mode which runs full speed 24/7. Stop fighting the currents of your life, drifting from one drama to another. Become the master of your fate, challenge the status quo allow a champion to be born. You are connected to everything in the Universe; everything flows through you and to you. All energies, thoughts, and words flow continually. There is neither an end nor a beginning to you.

Whatever It Is, It’s God…

There Is Nothing Wrong…There Is Nothing Right….

There Is Nothing To Learn…

There Is Nothing To Find… There Is Nothing To Let Go Of.

You Are Life And Life Is God And God Is All.

Nothing Is Outside Of God… Nothing. So Hold Onto That And Be Free

‘I am Ancient beyond words’



I am that which existed before time itself was even considered. I am that which knows every inch of itself and all that has been created from the breath of the Creator. I live within every strand of existence, from the very stands of time to the very strands of your hair. I am that which houses all that seems impossible. I am that which has kept dreams alive for eons before time was conceived. I am the hope in a new baby eyes. I am the rock on which sacred text is written. I have traveled from afar stretching myself with every breath to become more to become better. I have awakened as the very rumble of stars, the asteroids and Earth herself has awakened. I am that which comes to gift all that are willing to receive. I am neither the highest truth nor the brightest light that can be seen in the heavenly sky. I am however a particle of the highest light available to mankind at this time. I am but a token of the creator’s affection for what he deems his children of Light.

Many have asked themselves why life is so important. Many have sought the answer about the creation of mankind and each houses a particle of truth. There is no beginning or no end to life as you perceive it. There is a continuation of particle explosions that choose to form themselves into a new array of atoms a different matrix of life on an altered timeline. All houses of the Father /Creator were built to accommodate different species and understandings in form or particle.

Within these houses of time each species takes the very best of itself in bio-atomic structure and gifts itself to a new conception in a new universe of light. Each creation seeks to become more stretching itself without limitation. Most worlds are formed within a polarity field, a playing field. Polarity is always a master teacher. Polarity teaches that one should stand in harmony with the dark night of oneself and in the brilliant light of a new day. In the teaching of polarity one is gaining mastership by allowing the fields of opposition to play around them, but not within then.

I have awakened as an ancient sleeping dragon hearing an ancient rumbling call to wake up. The 22 elements of old live within my soul. Making copper into palladium, or bread into platinum matters not. All is interchangeable on all levels of the playing field. The 22 magical elements of old live deep within the blueprint of man. As with all life the entire universal blueprint is placed within all life forms as various spectrum cells. There will come a time when you are duty-bound on a genetic level to come to the frontal lobe of your humanness. To see with certainty that all you seek is available, all needs are automatically filled if you but know it is so. All of life will respond to your every aspiration when that longing sits at the peak of itself, not in the valley of doubt.

Life cannot come into alignment with you until you sit at a higher place of knowing, past the boundaries of just believing. Anything of a lower nature will not take root, no matter how you pour yourself into it. That is the first sign that you are barking up the wrong tree in your self-centered forest.

When a species continues to indulge in excess material forms, it will use up its supply of plenty. Each planet star, etc. is delegated a quantity of life force that is to be recycled to assure future existence. When the species uses up their life force in mundane disposal creations the planet will reach out and forcefully shift and re-purpose that material in countless ways. From floods to earthquakes, meteors, to floods etc. the earth has asked her inhabitants nicely for eons of time and now she fights for her own life.

When one comes to earth they are given everything sustain them during their time on earth. This is given freely. The first gift you are given by earth is the very body you wear. Look at the amount of matter that holds your life and life-force. For it is pure fear that keeps one holding onto more than they actually need! Disperse what no longer fits this new pattern of light. Releasing does not make you less than it increases your luminosity and light value.

SPIRITUAL HEALING STATEMENT

Spirit please locate the origin of my feeling/thought/ of feeling negative about (insert the feeling or belief you want to release here)___________________. Take each and every level, layer, and aspect of my being to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly, with Gods truth. Come forward in time healing every incident based upon the foundation of the first, according to god’s will: until I’m at the present filled with light and truth, peace and love, forgiveness for myself forgiveness of every person place circumstance and event which contributed to this feeling/thought.

With total forgiveness and unconditional love I delete the old from my DNA release it and let it go Now! I feel (insert the way you want to feel here)_____________. I allow every physical mental emotional and spiritual problem based on the old feelings to quickly disappear!

2022 affirmations for the Soul

***No person, place or thing can keep me from that which the Universe has for me now. All that has been done against me now helps me.

***You are in my life by divine appointment. You have crossed my path to teach me something about myself. You have crossed my path to receive my blessings. I freely give my blessing and now release you to your highest good elsewhere!

***God brings into my life the right people of the highest good who can assist me in finding the good in everything and everyone. Those people who are not for my highest good now fade out of my life and find their good elsewhere. I bless them on their way.

***I now release and am released from everything and everybody that is not for my highest good and is no longer a part of the Divine plan of my life. Everything and everybody that is no longer a part of the divine plan of my life, now releases me, and finds his good elsewhere. I now expand quickly into the Divine plan of my life where all conditions are permanently perfect!!

***I AFFIRM DIVINE ORDER IN AND THROUGH THIS SITUATION. THE DIVINE ORDER BEING THE HIGHER LAW DISSOLVES ALL ERROR AND MAKES THINGS RIGHT!!