martes, diciembre 14, 2021

Judith Kusel - Releasing of all conscious and subconscious fears - Dec 14, 2021




Releasing of all conscious and subconscious fears.

We are in the massive wave of purification in the highest degrees as the White Flame is sweeping the earth.

At this time, a lot of will be churned up, from deep within you which needs to be released.

Most of this has to do with the subconscious programming and the subconscious fears, as all has and is surfacing right now: the past lives and present.

Most of these fears are deeply buried and triggering now, as the shadow of all those civilizations which were before, and the penchant of humanity to self-destruct, are now surfacing. This includes Elysium, The Wars of Heavens, The Lion Kingdom, Avalon, Mu, Lemuria and Atlantis. This is because we finally need to release the collective fears and indeed the collective tendency to self-destruct.

More than this, there is so much now surfacing of past lives where we were persecuted for standing in our truth, for speaking our truth, living our truth. All of this is triggering now, as we indeed now again need to stand in our truth and live this.

I was guided this morning to share this decree with you, whereby we release all conscious and subconscious fear and fear programming, as well as fear of persecution in whatever form or way.

You do a decree once, and say it aloud three times, as if you are commanding an army.

In the Name of the Divine Source (God if you prefer), and under the Law of Grace I now release all conscious or subconscious fears and fear programming as well as all patterns of pain and suffering, which I have ever created, whether in this life or any other.

I forgive everyone who has ever hurt or harmed me, consciously or unconsciously, in this lifetime or any other. I offer them Grace.

I ask for forgiveness of everyone whom I have ever hurt or harmed, consciously or unconsciously in this lifetime or any other. I ask of Grace.

I forgive myself for anything I have done to hurt or harm myself, or anyone else, in this lifetime or other. I accept Grace.

I stand in my Power as a Master.

I AM FREE.

I AM FREE.

I AM FREE.

So be it!

(Repeat 3 times).

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Mario Duguay