- Página principal
- Federación Galáctica
- Orígenes Planetarios
- Atlántida y Lemuria
- Semillas Estelares
- Historia Galáctica
- Maestros Ascendidos
- Tripulación Tierra
- Glosario Galáctico para Principiantes-Galactic Glossary for Beginners
- Kryon - The Lightworker's Handbook Channeling Series
13 de junio de 2016
13 Pieces of Evidence Supporting the Hollow Earth Hypothesis
Is it possible that there is a completely unknown civilization living beneath the surface of our planet?
by EWAO; additions by Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com
Many people believe that the Hollow Earth theory is more than just a myth, and some have even tried to prove it scientifically. Even today, in the 21st century, it’s difficult to say with certainty that it does or does not exist.
For many years it was believed that the earth was hollow, but even though many have come up with theories, until 1968 there was no proof.
That year, pictures taken by a satellite orbiting Earth clearly showed a gaping hole located at the North Pole; enough evidence to support the hollow Earth theory according to many.
1. Is there a hole in the North Pole?
In the early 1970’s, ESSA, a project belonging to the Department of Commerce of the United States, gave media access to images of the North Pole taken by the ESSA-7 satellite on November 23, 1968.
One of the photographs showed the North Pole covered by the usual cloud; the other one showed the same area without clouds, revealing a huge hole where the pole was supposed to be located.
The hole is so ridiculously large that it almost makes no sense, yet here it is:
Personally, I believe that the image was intentionally blackened by NASA, but what could it possibly hide?
2. Vice Admiral Richard E. Byrd of the US Navy was a distinguished pioneer aviator and polar explorer who flew over the North Pole on May 9, 1926 and led numerous expeditions to Antarctica, including a flight over the South Pole on 29 November 1929.
Between 1946 and 1947, he and his team carried out a large-scale operation called “High Jump”, during which he discovered and mapped 1,390,000 km² of the Antarctic territory.
The famous Byrd expeditions first entered in dispute of the hollow Earth theories when several articles and books like Worlds beyond the Polesby Amadeo Giannini claimed that Byrd had not flown over the Pole but inwardly through large holes leading into the Earth.
You can read all accounts about Agartha and Admiral's Byrd expeditions here.
3. The possibility that the earth is hollow, and that it can be accessed through the North and South poles, and that secret civilizations flourish within it, has spurred the imagination of people through centuries.
Evidence of this we find in the history of countless ancient civilizations. The Babylonian hero Gilgamesh visited his ancestor Utnapishtim in the bowels of the earth.
In Greek mythology, Orpheus tries to rescue Eurydice from the underground hell. It was said that the Pharaohs of Egypt communicated with the underworld, which could be accessed via secret tunnels hidden beneath the pyramids.
Buddhists believed (and still believe) that millions of people live in Agharta, an underground paradise ruled by the king of the world.
4. Leonard Euler, a mathematical genius of the eighteenth century, concluded that the Earth was hollow, containing a central sun and was inhabited.
5. Dr. Edmund Halley, discoverer of Comet Halley and Royal Astronomer of England also believed that the Earth was hollow on the inside with three “Floors”.
6. A map of the third Reich shows several secret passages depicted which were used by German U-Boats to access mysterious underground regions, as well as a complete map of both hemispheres and the mysterious kingdom of Agartha.
See the maps here: Nazi Maps and Documents to Agartha Confirm the Hollow Earth Accounts
7. Karl Unger a crew member aboard a U-Boat commanded by Heinrich Brodda wrote letters stating that the crew had reached the interior of the Earth and that they did not consider coming back.
Read more here.
8. In the maps made by famous cartographer and artist Heinrich C. Berann for the National Geographic Society in 1966, the Antarctic continent can be observed without its thick layer of ice.
But the most intriguing detail are the presence of underwater passages spanning across the entire continent and seem to converge at the exact location that is identified as the opening towards the Hollow Earth or Inner Earth.
You can see the map of the ocean's floor around Antarctica here.
9. The Macuxi Indians knew about the existence of the Hollow Earth nearly one hundred years ago.
The Macuxi Indians are indigenous people who live in the Amazon, in countries such as Brazil, Guyana and Venezuela. According to their legends, they are the descendants of the Sun’s children, the creator of Fire and disease and the protectors of the “inner Earth.”
Their legends speak of an entrance into Earth.
Until the year 1907, the Macuxies would enter some sort of cavern, and travel from 13 to 15 days until they reached the interior. It is there, “at the other side of the world, in the inner Earth” is where the Giants live, creatures that have around 3-4 meters in height.
Read the complete accounts here.
10. Oh and… There is a huge Ocean beneath the surface of our planet.
Scientists have not long ago, discovered a large ocean of water inside the mantle of Earth, and they point out that it is a large water “tank” that could fill the oceans on Earth three times.
This incredible discovery suggests that the surface water of the planet came from within Earth, as part of a “complete water cycle on the planet” instead of the dominant theory proposed that water arrived to Earth by icy comets that passed by the planet millions of years ago.
Here is the evidence.
11. According to John Cleves Symmes Jr, an American officer, trader and lecturer:
"The Earth is hollow, and habitable within; containing a number of solid concentric spheres, one within the other, and that it is open at the poles 12 or 16 degrees; I pledged my life in support of this truth, and I am ready to explore the hollow, if the world will support and aid me in the undertaking.“
12. Harvard Scientists: There May be an Ancient Earth Inside... Earth
A team of Harvard scientists believe the remnants of an ancient Earth, dating to the time another planet collided with ours to produce the moon, may still be lodged deep within the Earth’s mantle. How else could they explain these anomalies?
Read more here.
13. Researchers Found Evidence of a possible 'Inner Sun' Heating Up the Planet from Inside
Planet Earth produces a heat flow of unknown origin according to scientists
According to experts, “Ghost Particles” are coming from the Earth’s center
Researchers have found, according to Geoneutrinos; around 70 percent of Earth’s heat is generated from radioactivity
Read more here.