sábado, marzo 15, 2014

Connections by MultidiOcean – 15 March 2014



1146566_10152260303665435_744237724_nHi everybody!
Just wanted to give a little update on me. At the moment and for the next 3 weeks, I am real busy. I feel so strechted out physically, emotionally and intellectually between being away from loved ones abroad, having to work and study my bottom off at my own expenses, and having to do research as well… so I am sorry for not doing any channeling work right now, just no real time and not in the right state for this kind of work …
I did have a few experiences though.. really interesting.. especially with dreams etc.. i cannot really make direct sense of it, other than the fact that  this entire week has been about proving me that we are all so connected. Even with the people who do not consciously know us, and i had much proof of that of late… but i don’t want to bore you all with my stuff right now..

What I have taken from it, is a deeper inner connection and a better inner alignment, which enables me to connect better with reality and to see and feel things from a different point of view. In fact from a deeper view, or even from a connection with my inner self. The overall impression is one of openess, of calm, peace and love in fact.
So in a very surprising way, in the middle of the outer storm – litteral and figurative – something in me is called to make a deeper connection right now. This is a very genuine and honest need, with looking at things from an neutral point.
This morning, it suddenly appeared to me that anything else, when I am not in touch with that deeper connection is like being a bull in an arena, having a red rug being waved at me… the bull only sees the red, but cannot see the bigger picture.. so now it feels like i can finally come back to myself and have a wider perspective.
A very strange and supportive sense of peace and beautiful connection has emmerged for me lately, i guess that comes from being able to see better the connected dots between all of us on a similar journey of love, compasison and self-discovery.
When I feel connected in such a way, whether I am watching a movie, walk in the street, or do my shopping, people and words have a natural dimension to it. I no longer feel a sense of isolation, I feel like we all share a common ancient history together on a rock with water, that we have transformed over millenia to be our home, all of us, no matter what our goals are.
Suddenly it has become possible for me to see people’s natural double nature, and I have come to understand, love and respect both sides of people, including my own. When usually I become so scared and terrified of the “uggly” side, that something in me prefers to disappear rather than being able to accept it or face it.
Whatever we do as our daily routine, there is always the possibility of being connected all together and within <3
Much love, Multidi Ocean <3