viernes, enero 17, 2014

Karen Doonan - The blindfold of expectation - January 17, 2014


I have blogged and touched upon “expectation” in earlier blogs but now I revisit this at this time under guidance. For the old 3d earth is now pulling out all stops to try to slow down a process that cannot be stopped. The old 3d earth frequencies now barely able to function albeit at a personal level within the human vehicle many are still running the old frequencies.  It is vital to become more consciously aware of how you are projecting these frequencies out into the world.
At this time many are attempting to place pressure and “expectation” on those closest to them, this is not TRUTH and is therefore not supported in the New Earth.  Often this can be FELT and when it is FELT can be detached from but what may blind you is the reciprocal expectation that YOU are attempting to place on the other person.
I am having various lessons from my SOUL at this time in relation to aspects of my own personal life. Expectation has been shown to me over and over again. I had a friend stay with me for a few days and this lesson was intense for both of us. The expectation that was worked with was a linear time frame of events and my holding of a space in order for events to happen.  As with all expectations that are attempting to be placed upon me I detach fully from them. This usually has the effect of creating much drama, the more that someone tries to place an expectation on me the more I detach and remain neutral.  Any drama that then arises I attempt to detach from but some arise instantly. It was the case this time with this particular friend who chose to leave rather than face the expectation and explore it more fully.  It was explained to me after we parted ways that the expectation was such that I had let this person down and caused drama to unfold in their life that was beyond what was already there. In TRUTH I simply detached from the expectations of someone around me.  Everything else that occurred came out of the fear that was running through them. They could not make me comply so they tried to place more pressure on me trying to push me in frequency to a level they were comfortable with. This negated how I felt, I need to continually RAISE my frequency and any attempts at lowering do not sit with me as I can FEEL the residue of the old 3d earth.  This is a teaching that many are playing with at this time, emotional manipulation of others is ENCOURAGED within the old 3d earth paradigms, it is TAUGHT as a way of Being and is NOT TRUTH.
For me personally this has led to me living a life that is anything other than what can be described as “normal”.  I have stated over and over that I AM who I AM and many have attempted to play with this.  I can FEEL to deep levels and I take guidance at all times from my SOUL, therefore any emotional manipulation works to place me further away from anyone who attempts it and ALL attempt it at some point.  Many of you may be working with this just now. Emotional manipulation and expectation go hand in hand, it is often TAUGHT that you somehow “owe” someone in your life in some emotional way and this is NOT TRUTH.  Families are held together by this teaching, all blind to the running of it, relationships on all levels are created from this teaching and this is now beginning to break down for it is not TRUTH and works to persuade you to give your power away.
If you are under the expectation that you NEED others around you to accept who you are then you are giving your power away. If you are under the expectation that life will somehow just transform around you with no input from yourself whatsoever then you are giving your power away. If you place expectation upon ANYONE around you then you are attempting to anchor this teaching deeply within them. Some will accept this teaching and some will not.  For those who do not but are not consciously aware of their SOULs decision to dissolve this teaching this will see much drama unfold in your waking life.  Drama IS ALWAYS a sign that a teaching is playing out and is blinding you.
At this moment in my personal life there is a particular drama that is playing out and has been for some time, I am more than aware of the teaching but the other person is perhaps not, it is running blind within them and until they dissolve it then there is nothing more than I can do other than stand in balance and continue to pour the LOVE that IS through the entire situation. Again the teaching of expectation attempts to blind me at times, attempts to persuade me to interact with the drama which in TRUTH would only seek to blind BOTH of us to what is playing out. So I stand in FAITH and TRUST of my SOUL and my guidance and continually work to come back into balance as the energies around me, through me and within me shift.  At some level I realise that I have reached another level of bandwidth (see yesterdays blog part 1 -3) as the feeling of being slightly “lost” on one level has arisen. I have managed to dissolve the teaching that sought to teach me that if I move again in frequency then I “leave behind” a person who I love deeply. This is not TRUTH for LOVE JUST IS and I AM.  Therefore ONLY by raising my frequency can I allow myself to anchor the bigger picture and understand the reasons my SOUL has chosen to walk in this particular direction.
It is vital to understand that expectation is tightly linked and meshed with the linear concept. You “expect” a situation to unfold in a certain linear way, when it does not then frustration arises and the blindfold descends. Only by moving fully into the heart and stepping OUT of linear and expectation can you begin to work to dissolve this teaching.   Again a useful phrase to help you at any time you feel blind is this “if ALL JUST IS, what is it that I BELIEVE to be true that is showing me the situation the way it is being presented?”  If you do not challenge and just feed the drama then the blindfold gets thicker.  It is not always about illuminating it for the other person, in the case of my friend who chose a particular course of action open to them, the choice was theirs, perhaps they expected me to persuade them otherwise, that is NOT my role and not a role that I will ever take. The responsibility for your actions rests with you at all times. It was also telling that they chose to write to me to explain their anger with me rather than talk to me at the time the anger presented itself.
The New Earth will now begin to blossom fully but it will challenge ALL teachings that arise from the old 3d earth paradigms. As the chaos now begins to build and drama begins to unfold at a WORLD level I would guide you to challenge the drama, do not simply interact with it, if drama has arisen for you personally at this time step back and look beneath it. For it is being fueled by a fear, that may disguise itself as anger, for ALL anger is fear. Whether it be fear or losing someone, fear of leaving, fear of not being good enough etc but it is all fear. That is the one emotion that was TAUGHT repeatedly in the old 3d earth. To have a life free of fear you must first of all turn around and look at it. Much like a bully in the playground when they are challenged the fear will back down. It may sound like it means business but it has no bite as such.  Working to pour the LOVE that IS through everything will help RAISE your frequency, the LOVE that IS is the highest vibration that exists.
LOVE IS the answer, no matter the question. The challenge is to let go and LOVE and take expectation out of everything, LOVE JUST IS and ALL ARE.
Kx