viernes, enero 31, 2014

Terri Newlon – Djwhal Khul – “Tap Away Pain” – 31 January 2014


DjwhalKhul(Channeling begins)
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. Let’s begin with a golden white color coming in through the crown chakra please. Want to see a lot of this golden white color flooding through the body bringing in a lot of healing power.
And then I want to go through the Faster EFT because what we’re seeing is a lot minor aches, pains, minor illnesses, injuries and some major illnesses because of what is coming cosmically energetically toward the Earth, well really your whole Solar System, really the Galactic belt is kind of in a state of turmoil.

So one of the ways to get that out of the body, you can look at www.FasterEFT.com or look them up on YouTube. But basically it would be getting into the thought-field of it or noticing it so if your back is aching for example, just getting into the sensation that’s there and then we do little tapping gently (above the eyes, beside the eyes, below the eyes). “I can let it go. I can let it go. I can let it go. I can let it go. I easily let it go. I can let it go. I can let it go.”
And then the collar bone point here, not exactly in the center, you can’t see it so well on the channel, below the collar bone, and a little to the right or left and then “I can let it go. I can let it go. I can let it go. I can let it go.” I’m going to say, under the arm pit here, where the bra strap is on a woman, and then [exhale] “let it go”.
Some say: hold the wrist and say the word “Peace”. Feel the energy and just keep repeating that process until the sensation is gone. You can do that with an emotional issue, as well as a mental issue, can’t stop thinking about something you did wrong, somebody else did wrong, etc. You can tap away fear in mainstream humanity, and just about anything. So anything that you don’t want.
This year especially is a very rapid moving forward, especially so for Light Workers; it’s an acceleration and a chance for a lot of abundance. The ability to create massive fortune even, as long as pain is not getting in your way, of any kind, any kind of pain holding you back, quickly tap it out. You can even mentally tap while you’re falling asleep. There have been those who mentally tap while they’re having a stroke and they can still use the telephone and get help etc. So think in terms of constantly tapping. Really you’re keeping your emotional channels as clear as possible.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
www.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)
Download the PDF Here
www.terrinewlon.com / link to original article