viernes, enero 31, 2014

Wes Annac - The Conscious Seeker’s Mission - Jan 31


Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm
In everything we do, we serve Source and humanity. We, the light bearers and truth bringers, seek to help humanity understand their greater potential and evolve into brimming states of infinite and everlasting consciousness.
We wade through the difficulty the earth has to offer, remaining committed to our goal of rediscovering the higher dimensions and helping the rest of the planet do the same. We recognize and act on our potential to inform and uplift swathes of people, and as we connect with a flow of divine energy, we bring through works of art that are intended to inspire others.

Lately, I’ve been wondering what I really want to do in this new era. I love writing, but I’ve been searching for a “muse” – something I can passionately do or write about. Like most seekers, I’ve been questioning and questioning, when all the while, the simple answer has been right in front of me.
My role, and perhaps yours, is to act as a conduit for Source. I’m here to bring through energy and insight from the other side that all of you can hopefully benefit from, and sometimes, a muse isn’t needed. Knowing I’ve been able to offer as much of myself to the awakening of humanity as possible is inspiration enough, because it feels great to be of service.
I intend to use writing to help all of you navigate this wild evolutionary ride. Recognizing that no two evolution processes are alike, I seek to share what I feel in any moment in hopes that some of you out there can relate. This is my mission, and I intend to fulfill it in whatever format is placed before me, be it writing, music or anything else.
I’ve said before that writing is a great way to express a higher vibration and give the spotlight to spirit. Writing can be a tool for the spreading of consciousness and awareness or for the expression of creativity, and it’s one of many ways we can introduce new ideas to an awakening public.
No matter how we do it, the conscious seekers are here to offer ourselves to humanity’s awakening and the cultivation of a deeper collective perception. We’re here to shine our light on the dark forces who’ve been running things from behind a thin veil, and we seek to remind humanity of the importance of running this planet harmoniously.
Like a lot of things, harmony is a deeper and more important concept than most of us understand. It isn’t just a “new age” idea that only people who have their heads in the clouds think about or advocate, and rather, harmony between races and nations will bring us into the future.
The role of the conscious seeker entails helping everyone understand the importance of harmony and the things that’ll precede it, such as justice and equality. Equality is also more important than most of us realize, and I don’t need to tell you how rampant inequality is today.
Awareness and light are flooding the collective consciousness, and because of this, the paradigm we’re currently enmeshed in can’t and won’t last. With the growing number of conscious wayshowers teaching the rest of the world how to live in a harmonious society, the darkness we’ve fueled for millennia is fading, albeit chaotically, to make way for the new.
As all of this happens, we’re being encouraged to explore the roles we want to play in the new world we’re building. I ask myself what I want to do for humanity’s awakening every day, and so far, my answer continues to be to act as a conduit for spirit.
I return to this basic desire every time I ask myself what I want to do. In whatever format works best, I want to spread the message of spirit and uplift each of you, who can act on the inspiration these articles intend to provide and start changing the planet. I can only give so much, and honestly, I don’t feel as if I’m doing enough sometimes.
Beyond the things I strive to do, all of you out there are encouraged to arise and start the greatest of your work. The way of the conscious seeker is to reach a higher place before serving humanity in an unhindered way, and even if you aren’t motivated to do anything in particular, you can spend some time in meditation to help raise the planetary vibration.
On a planet with so much pain, fear and hatred, we can spend time in a higher place and anchor the energetic change we’ve been waiting to see. More of us are awakening every day, and the influence of the conscious public is growing to such proportions that a worldwide awakening is unavoidable.
The light can’t be stopped at this point, and for this reason, you’re encouraged to liberate yourselves and emerge out into the world to help awaken others.
Wes Annac – Writing away in service and devotion.
Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and more. Come check us out!
See also Conscious Oneness, The Aquarius Paradigm on Facebook and The Golden Age of Gaia.
Photo Credit