martes, enero 28, 2014

Blossom Goodchild: Fight for the Light - Jan 28


blossom lightAnthony Morrison: It’s not often Blossom writes as herself. I’m sure many of us can relate to this stirring’ light call to arms’, so to speak.
By Blossom Goodchild -  January 24, 2014 | Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com.au/
Through many dangers, toils and snares, we have already come’ … as the hymn goes! And it looks like we shall continue on through those many dangers toils and snares, because
WE WON’T GIVE UP. WE CAN’T GIVE UP. It is our very nature to MARCH FORTH WITH THE LIGHT OF LOVE IN OUR HEARTS. SO WE WILL … AND WE DO.

That is not to say that at times … we FEEL like throwing in the towel. Yesterday, I heard a very good interview by a man named Chris Thomas. It was very enlightening. Yet my jaw dropped open when he explained that the WiFi was designed to destroy our brain cells within two to three years (depending on usage) which in turn will then transform them into cancer! Now, of course I KNOW that mobile phones and computers are bad for us … yet I naively had not put two and two together of WIFI being the ‘killer’ AND … I use it a lot. How else would I get my messages out and answer emails?
Part of me wanted to just give up. I thought ‘Oh, what’s the point! They’ve got us over a barrel.’ Because sometimes I just feel that way.
Yet the other side of me … the BLOSSOM THAT I AM HERE TO BE, decided that although that may well be the case … I would carry on doing all I can do to Be/Share my Light, and what happens within that ‘doing’, is as it should be . (All the while of course, whilst on the computer, putting my protection up. For is it not the intent within anything that gives it purpose?) If it be so that the dreaded WiFi kills me off, then SO BE IT!
It has got to the point where there seems very little left that isn’t tainted by the dark one’s ploys to eradicate us from the system. We seem pretty helpless in some ways … against odds such as they have delivered. Yet … within me … deep inside me … there is a FEELING THAT WE CAN AND WE WILL make it through their deviant mastery … and at the end of the day … I was brought up to believe that LOVE CONQUERS ALL .
Whenever I am made aware of matters that shadow the soul … I am learning more and more to switch it off and switch on my LOVE BUG!
By continually reminding the soulself that LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS, it somehow allows me to ‘get back in the zone’ where smiling comes naturally … instead of the hunched shoulders and downhearted persona that one can so very easily adopt … without even realising .
We DO need to FIGHT FOR THE LIGHT …
We DO need to FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT…
We DO need to pull our socks up every now and then and stride forth in our KNOWING.
We DO NEED to accept that we do not KNOW on a conscious level, what that KNOWING is.
Yet one thing I DO KNOW … That KNOWING is a FEELING that I cannot put into words. It just FEELS RIGHT when I close my eyes, take a few deep breaths and connect up with my heart. It tells me nothing in words … yet relates ‘everything’ I need in one enormous FEELING of KNOWING that this LOVE thing … is the ultimate.
IT INDEED CONQUERS ALL AND NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS.
So, throughout all that one may read or hear, to do with creations of universes by ET races and matters that blow your head off … by just ‘acknowledging’ these things and allowing them to be taken away by the breeze … we can then focus on what we KNOW is important … BEING LOVE … NO MATTER WHAT!
So, what if many of these ‘awkward tales’, these ‘uncomfortable eye openers’ are for real … SO WHAT!!!???
What difference does it really make to you NOW? So you’ve discovered another possibility of how we came here … You’ve discovered that maybe Jesus wasn’t crucified … or was he? WHO KNOWS? …
And I say this … please understand … I say this in respect … in order to get my point across … WHO CARES!?!?  It’s not about the ‘then’ … It’s about the NOW … For NOW is the only time we have the opportunity TO BE LOVE … NOW IN THIS VERY MOMENT.
So we have to let go off what has been … and of what maybe … and concentrate only on BEING LOVE AS YOU BREATH IN LIFE ITSELF!
And that, my friends … surely is enough to keep us busy FOR NOW , instead of wavering off course and being sucked under by that which so obviously does not serve , yet we read it or listen to it anyway.
Yes, it is good to be informed about certain things. Yet there is so much that is shoved in your face constantly as a reminder that life is crap and there is nothing but more of the same coming to you day after day after day.
Recognise THAT at least … and switch off from the humdrum influences that ‘put us out’ in order to ‘put us under’.
FIGHT FOR THE LIGHT that is ours to enjoy on this planet.
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT that is ours to BE on this planet.
I KNOW … I JUST KNOW inside me that we have the opportunity to SEE THIS EARTH through into its NEW phase. The One we came here to assist and achieve in doing so.
WE CAN. WE WILL. WE ARE!
Are you with me brothers and sisters?
FORWARD … MARCH!
In Love, Light, Laughter &Golden Rays
Blossom G. xxx