domingo, enero 12, 2014

Haunting Relationships – Multidimensional Ocean - 12 January 2014





Feeling a very strong ancient Egypt the whole weekend. was amazing really. I reconnected with one of my past lives.
I had 2 lives that i recall on Ancient Egypt. One as Sekhmet, of which I still hold some vivid memories.
Another one the same life i have spoken of before. I was murdered in the palace. There must have been an ancient palace across the Nile, looking out onto the pyramids and the Sphinx. There was a wide and luxurious vegetation and the weather was pleasantly warm, but not unbearable.

It is a challenge when in this life we get the chance to know the people from those past lives and it is amazing to find explanations for my buried memories.
I know this person from at least 3 lives : Atlantis, Ancient Egypt and World War 2. Very interesting history and effects on my relationship with this man in this life. 
There is really no other explaination to our interactions other than a continuation of those past lives, or a sort of karmic repairing going on .. he did say it to me in this life: “I want to redeem myself”.
But it is ok by me, there is nothing to redeem himself from. It is all forgiven although not forgotten it seems …
Just thought it would be interesting to share with you guys, as there are connections between people that seem to last for many many life times, like a ghost from the past, some people and events are haunting us sometimes and awaken a part of us that was asleep.
Hugs