sábado, enero 04, 2014

Blossom Goodchild - Audio and Note - Jan 4, 2014




Hello again everyone.
Here, as promised is an audio of the latest channelling. Joe Pena has 'captured the spirit' beautifully. Thank you Joe, for indeed it was a delicate matter!

Well, it seems this last communication caused a stir. I received hundreds (literally) of emails and they all seem to be saying that they have been FEELING exactly the same. Apart from three,  who were not happy at all ... you just cannot please everybody all of the time. I have to be TRUE to myself ... this is what The Federation teach.

Seeing as SO MANY are FEELING this way ... on their behalf and mine ...  can I thank all of you who ARE NOT tired  at this time  ... for you are holding the torch up for those of us who ARE. We shall regain strength once again without question ... yet it is sure nice to KNOW we have back up when the going gets tough and we allow our batteries to get too low. So THANK YOU for BEING there for us weary ones.

Due to an incredibly full inbox ... I am having to go against the grain and for the first time since Oct 2008, ask you to accept that I am unable to answer them all in personal detail. Yet, please KNOW that I shall read each one and tune into The Federation as I do ... so that they are aware of how we are all FEELING about this ... I will then reply with a simple yet heart felt 'THANK YOU', so you KNOW I have 'got to yours'. It has to be this way for a time otherwise I would not be off this machine for a month ... and The Federation have asked us so many times to do just that ... get outside and smell the roses !!
So, to each one of you , who have been / are struggling like me, KNOW that you are not alone in the way you FEEL.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for your support in this matter. It has been an overwhelming response. So many times I FEEL I want to 'resign' from this position. Why?  Because, like anyone's job, unless you have done it, you have no idea what it entails ... Yet TRULY, to have the back up and encouragement that you have given me over the last couple of days ... gives me the strength and reason to carry on speaking MY TRUTH! That may sound rather dramatic ... yet said from the deepest place of my BEING. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It will be interesting to see what is said in the next channelling ... for it 'felt' as if they respected my space and allowed me to express that which was clearly needed to be expressed on behalf of so many ..

So until then ... I send my LOVE, my LIGHT and any GOLDEN RAYS I can muster!
Many thanks .
Blossom G.