miércoles, agosto 27, 2014

Eliza - Journal Entry 08.27.2014



Dragonfly
Journal Entry 08.27.2014
Actually I’m not sure just what day it is, except Wednesday; that’s when we have trash picked up in the neighborhood.  I’m on vacation and it would appear somewhat of a spiritual retreat.
I hope I’m not boring anyone with the recitation, such as it is, of my life’s story.  I haven’t cured anyone or invented anything, just lived after a fashion, here as best I could while trying to figure out the answers to questions I didn’t have any means to frame into existing language.
I’ve been driven from within all my life.  Living in 3D has been very uncomfortable, yet I have enjoyed some of it and disliked other bits.
As a young adult, I began to realize that I was very different from other people.  I picked up things that didn’t make sense to others, like my parents and my husband… my sisters and cousins, my friends and acquaintances.  I found that I was living a double life as there were few to explain what I was feeling inside.  I didn’t even fully understand it myself… but kept searching.

Early on, I was told that I carry “great” light within.  As a light-bearer one becomes a target for those who have their own agendas.  Light is fuel, energy… so beware of those who would use YOUR light, especially if you give it away.
Light flows through us; we really don’t own it and if we hold onto it, the resulting congestion can eventually lead to illness.
Yet, there are some among us who are capable of bringing forth greater light and so they attract attention, mostly unwanted.
I have largely withdrawn from social events primarily because I no longer resonate with the energies there, whether the drinking or eating heavy foods, the gossiping and pointless chatter… I don’t identify with much here any more.  I can see through it and beyond it into other worlds… worlds that are calling me Home.
To be a pioneer, you need to be willing to take a few blows and knocks.  I’ve taken many, yet have not suffered as some have in this world and still suffer.  Yet I cannot take on their karma any longer.  I have been told that I am leaving.  I have also been told some things that I will be sharing closer to the time when I officially leave this dimension.
I AM Bodhisattva.  Perhaps not in the traditional sense of the word, yet I AM and have known this for at least ten years.  The human ego tends to look at such things and want to place them carefully into a little box.
I don’t do boxes.  I have never fit it and don’t care to.  I don’t meditate or do any spiritual practices, yet I am in constant connection with my Light Family.  I have discarded most of the teachings that I have encountered on this planet because… sorry if I offend… most of them are tainted due to the misunderstandings of the ones presenting them.
I AM not a bad person or a good one; I simply AM myself and in the process of re-blending with the full essence of my Higher Self, who is a Pleiadian 6D Angelic.
One needs to come into full acceptance of what they are, in the moment.  It doesn’t matter if you are a dishwasher or a brilliant scientist.  You are a part of God and part of the Wholeness of Creation.
As you come to experience that Wholeness within, you will discover your connections to others, to the collective that is called humanity, to the animals who grace this world with their diversity, to the trees and plants who provide us freely with nourishment, to the rocks and seas and other elements that create and define our physical environment in which we get to play and learn about physical life.
We are Light Beings all, even those who don’t have the first glimmers of understanding of that phrase.  Even those who appear to be the darkest of the dark ones, evil and corrupt.  Everything has it’s place in this Creation.  God has left nothing to chance… yet man defines things as “good” and “bad” when they are simply “experience”.
I did not come here to save anyone, yet in my coming and in the arrival of my brother and sister light bearers, we have changed and uplifted the frequency levels of the planet.  This has allowed the Light to open and reveal all the hitherto untold or suppressed secrets, many of which that have existed in plain sight of a very repressed humanity in denial of its own spiritual roots.
Many have sought to leave this planet due to their belief in a “better” afterlife.  I’m leaving because it is my time to leave, but I am not dying.  I am becoming, expanding into the fullness of my Higher Self and will continue to do so as that is my Journey.
Live life to the fullest here, while you are here.  Few are allowed to be here, immersed in this intense training grounds.
If you are a warrior or have been a warrior, you understand.  One cannot become a better warrior without taking more than a few good bruises and even broken bones.  Skill takes dedication.  So it is with being a spiritual person… to ascend.
I descended from 6D to come here and now I am returning to my roots.  My people have already ascended, over a 100,000 years ago; now your people are starting the process.  We are your brothers and sisters.  We have lived long among you and now it is time to go home.  Others will complete what we have started.
I leave with a sigh of relief… it is nearly over, this long period of separation.  Unlike some of my embodiments, I have a choice in the matter and within the choice was made long ago.  I am going Home.
Namaste.
I AM Tazjima Amariah Kumara VaCoupe
All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com