domingo, agosto 24, 2014

Judith Kusel - Ancient knowledge and Web of Light Ley lines - Feb 17, 2013


LightbodygridbkwhIMG_0959
Since about 2004, I have become aware that I am able to read the earth’s energy linlsoesan d awhat is underneath it. I travel through landscapes like the Karoo, and then I find myself, seeing the landscape as it was millions of years ago – and then start talking to geologists and read up aboOnlutit . y to discover that what I have seen is then affirmed by geologists in their own way.
This part of Africa, for instance goes back 40 million odd years….. Yet, the historians wish to say that life at the utmost goes back to the civilizations of Babylon and Egypt. Yet here in South Eastern Africa, life is far older than that, and Michael Tellinger and others, have now dated some of the stone circles and ruins as going back at least 250 000 years.

Around 2004, I asked myself the question why I was born in Africa. What was then revealed was at times mind-boggling, and I have learnt to record what had been given, and then learn to absorb this, first and foremost from the HEART and NOT from the mind – for my mind cannot take it all in…. My heart and soul though knows, because my soul is immortal and does not live within the extreme limitations of my physical form and my physical mind.
I have learnt in all these years, not only to write down and record what has been given, but to keep my camera and journals with me at all time. I often would be led to places without having any idea what I was supposed to be doing there, and then found myself suddenly downloading information regarding the landscape and the civilizations which were here before.
In the beginning I used to rely heavily on what has been written and recorded before, and then found a sense of peace in knowing that there had been others who had recorded things, and maybe left this part of Africa out of the equations. I remember reading Thor Heyerdahl for instance, and his research and travels in on the Maldives Islands, Mauritius and Zanzibar, for instance where exactly the same type of step pyramids are found, which are found in Mexico. Another who goes into this is someone like Graham Hancock, etc. Yet, all seem to do then to Egypt, Babylon, Mexico and Peru and poor south-eastern Africa is lost in the equation.
I sat for hours wondering about that. Geologists have for so long said that in the beginning there was ONE single LANDMASS, so South America, Antarctica, the Island offshore of Africa, which includes Madagascar, Sri Lanka, and Australia and New Zealand, all link up, for here where I am living examples of life in the Salt River have been found, which not found elsewhere in Africa, BUT IN AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AMERICA and here the landmass was torn off and the mountains here were pushed up by immense inner earth activity.
My question then arose = why was this part of Africa then forgotten, or why did it slip into oblivion. My answer came in the mists of time and I have recorded the whole history of mankind since the first civilizations were founded here more than 40 million years ago. I was given details (which I have recorded in my book) which are mind-boggling and this then comes back to the fact that the first inhabitants of the planet were GIANTS and that they were an immensely evolved race of men – in fact they were light-years ahead of us and because of having spacecraft and Mother ships, they left the planet en masse, when these landmasses were torn off – some died in the immense catastrophes, which by the way, were MANMADE……
I do not wish to go further into these stories, for they are a story on its own. Suffice is to say, that this part of Africa, is the oldest, the Cradle of Mankind in so many ways, and it was not the Neanderthal who was the first inhabitant here, not the San people, but in fact there were much older civilizations who have left their fingerprints here in this part of Africa IN THE LANDSCAPE and only those who open themselves to journeys of inner initiations in the Mysteries, will be allowed to read them – so carefully was this hidden.
When the first settlement on this planet occurred, THOTH and his twin flame SESHAT, (and by the way, he goes under many names, like Merlin and Hermes), laid down the WEB OF LIGHT and the ley lines of the planet. The portals, were these lines crossed, had vast CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS built on them and at first there were 12 massive ones.
All interlinked and formed one massive and powerful ENERGY GRID AND ENERGY VORTEXES and thus ALL HAD NATURAL ENERGY TO TAP INTO FOR THEIR SPACECRAFT AND FOR THEIR ABODES AND TEMPLES (a lot of smaller pyramids were built over time).
The landmasses which then were separated, like South America and Australia, still had some of the ley lines and the web of light intact, but over time, the next generations who came in had to do massive repairs on them. In the meantime other vast civilizations them came to the fore: MU AND LEMURIA and ATLANTIS…. All of these then followed the same destructive patterns and started destroying themselves, with the end result of more landmasses sinking under the sea.
The earth has shifted a few times on its axles and the poles have changed places a few times….. So what was originally put it place, is still there, but then some of the lines have shifted over millions of years…. Yet the INNER CORE OF THE PLANET HAS REMAINED STEADY. The whole planet is interlinked with a vast underground tunnel system and underground lakes and rivers. In some cases, like in this part of Africa, that river is GOLD, and this is the FOUNTAINS or RIVERS OF ETERNAL LIFE. (Again my book is about this)
In my studies and revelations of these lines and web of Light I have found that there is a whole science here waiting to be discovered – yet the planet is not ready for this yet.
At this moment in time, there are two places on Earth which need urgent attention and which need healing, one in Africa, and one in Australasia.
A lot of us are souls who are here on SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT – meaning we have knowledge and technology which we need to start tapping into and using in order to start repairing these lines. In my soul readings lately this has come very much to the fore.
We all are interlinked through time and space and we have come in to assist the whole revolutionary progress of bringing this planet into balance once more and then to assist with the repair of the Web of Light. I know my soul was involved with this in the beginning of time and is here to do just that.
We have to learn to step out of boxed in thinking and the sheer confines of the mind and all the programming and control mechanisms which have been placed there to make us forget who and what we truly are and what we have come here to do. We can only remember, once we learn to go back into the space of HEART and learn to open up our third, to 12 inner eyes and learn to tap into the vastness of the SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS field again.
This too is now getting activated in certain individuals who have been handpicked to the task…..