viernes, abril 18, 2014

Small Talk with my Twin Flame Higher Self – Multidimensional Ocean 18 April 2014


 http://spiritualnetworks.com/file/pic/poll/2013/01/3c5482dc8b7c81b1c83163d29acbfdc8.jpg


Laura: my twin flamé’s higher self (Usakhar) has been around me literally all day long, which is a wonderful experience, very pure, and brings me back to my childhood, and reminds me of the love you used to feel now. I have never felt that unique love before since then. It is truly a remarkable experience and very unique. Anyhow, I decided to try channel him, since he is always here :) !
_______________________________________________
Laura: would you have a message for my readers?
Usakhar: yes, i do. I just wanted to tell them not to loose faith in their own love and abilities to love. One day, their twin flame will appear to them, when they will expect it the least.
Of course one has to realize that the Earth incarnation is not separated from the Higher Self incarnation. The connection between both is constant. However, we do like to carry a different name. I am Usakhar, he has his Earth name and life of course. His life will end when his life is meant to end and his body shall return to Mother Earth, while I shall continue to live in the higher dimensions, as I do know. your Earth twin soul incarnation is an extension of me in the material world, but I am still part of both the material world, and of the spirit world.

When the time comes for him to leave his life, just because his life will end on Earth, does not mean that my life will also come to an end in the higher dimensions.
Laura: so I am confused, but I think that I am beginning to get it. Will I be in touch with your 3D incarnation for a long time?
Usakhar: in fact, no. This is most of the time that was allowed for your meeting. But that does not mean that you will be apart. You will be connected through me and your own higher self.
There is one small possibility that you will remain in his entourage for a short while longer, but there is no confirmation about that yet from father.
Laura: oh, i see. so things may still change?
Usakhar: yes, they may, but not now. i mean, not much will change for now. You have your road and he has his own road and mission.
Laura: I feel you are not telling me everything… are you?
Usakhar: no, I am not, but where would be the fun if I did tell you everything now. You need to remain surprised, or else you will be bored, we know you well.
Will be in touch as usual.