jueves, junio 13, 2013

Belief in yourself, you are ready – Archangel Raphael through M. Gamma ~ 13.06.2013

AARaphael-II(Translated on the 13.06.2013, original language German)
Beloved humans on earth. Today I will start the message in a different way as usual. I am here to tune you in to the new attempt for ascension for this coming weekend. Of course you will say, this we heard already, this situation we have experienced already and nothing happened.
Ask yourself, why it didn’t happen !

I can say you why. This is only, because you don’t belief it will happen. When you only could understand, that YOU and only YOU from your heart and mind, then certainly, then it will happen. But when you once again doubt, then I can guarantee you, on Monday you will say to yourself:
“Once again just empty promises, I don’t belief anymore what they say!”

This is something we can understand but you have to realize with your heart and your mind, that you are the only ones that can make it happen. Believe, believe in it and it will happen. Myself, the angles and the other archangels will stand by you. I’ll cheer you and I will lift you up to the sky when necessary, so you can realize how great you are. Belief in yourself and your possibilities. Belief in yourself and your fellow humans, then we will see us on the other side again. The “curtain of oblivion” will fall and you will finally understand the fact that you where living in a illusion. This is something I can assure you.
Be ready loved ones, be ready because we are ready and want to bring it like you behind us. Be ready and we finally can ignite the fireworks to celebrate this event. We celebrate you, because you are the one that where responsible for the effort. I will, like many others support you by this task, but this you should know by now. I’m waiting on you, I’m waiting for your decision. I’m waiting, that you will make the RIGHT decision and finally belief in yourself.
In great love to you my beloved humans
your Archangel Raphael
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com