sábado, septiembre 13, 2014

Eliza: On Dragons and Other Doings - September 13, 2014




Eagle Creek, Eagle Cap Wilderness
Eliza: On Dragons and Other Doings
It’s a beautiful day outside, cool and pleasant, yet I wanted to write something.
I’m having a difficult time connecting with anything to write about… so, in order to get started, I will share portions of my notes from a session that I had in early 2009, with a talented healer / seer.
“When Lady Aurelia first focused on my energy patterns, she saw a clear spirit, a tremendous Being of Light with a crown on her head. She expressed it as my being the queen of my planet, holding a place of authority.”
Interesting, given that while I’m not a queen, I am an aspect of a Light Being and highly evolved Soul.
“She said that in my vertical aspect, I was an Ascended Lady Master and that I express at a higher level than that, above. She could not determine whether that expression was archangelic or something else altogether different.”

Soon after this session, held in January of 2009, I contacted a former mentor in his current form as a rather independent, fully conscious Englishman. I recognized him from a photo posted on a forum which we were both members for a short time. We continued our internet connection via emails for nearly three years, until he let me go, after preparing me through the means of our odd relationship for my next stage of growth.
Within months, I joined another spiritual mentor and began to have a small Facebook presence. It was through Facebook that I finally connected with some incarnated “family” members.
Ascension and awakening is a process. In our world, this process takes “time”, something to which most of us as light beings and star seeds are not truly accustomed. So an extra dab of patience and self-compassion is required of us when we begin to feel frustrated or impatient.
It was in the 2009 session that I first encountered verification of several lifetimes involving dragons. I shall describe one life…
“As an intuitive dancer, I was a blue dragon. I had the gift of being able to alter space through dance. Extremely graceful and intuitive, I tuned into the audience and then created a dance to suit. For most of that particular life, dance consumed me. For this reason, I did not mate until much older. As I aged, I became a teacher and found a mate who was younger than me.”
Some readers might jump to the conclusion that I have a reptilian past. No, these dragons were different from the ones that are drawn, painted and presented even in spiritual settings. As dragons, we were fully conscious, a wholly peaceful, creative and intuitive people. We did not kill anything or eat meat. The fruit, vegetables and grain that we consumed were gathered and used only through agreement with the over-lighting devas. We were artists, gardeners, librarians and creative geniuses. Our artistic creations were under great demand throughout the Galaxy. We were known for our great libraries. We were a fully galactic, high-evolved and conscious culture.
Another interesting thing to note: we were shape shifters and could move into human form when it suited. The real Dragons had short dense fur and came in many colors. They were positive polarity beings. The Reptilians who invaded and destroyed their world and culture were also dragons, but with heavy scales, with an oily black appearance.   These invaders were, in every sense, the polar opposite of the White Dragons (as we called ourselves) being of extreme and ultimate negative polarity to our own.
When the Reptilians began their invasion of our portion of the galaxy, we realized that we needed to prepare for war. War was not a part of our culture, so we contacted other races who had already been involved in the conflict, in order to receive training. We began to have more children, store food and network with other planetary systems.
The onslaught of the Reptilians when it came, utterly destroyed our culture and people. The Reptilians wanted to obliterate every memory of our existence, but ultimately did not succeed, for there are many lighted beings present on this planet today who feel a connection to dragons. As a formerly peaceful society, although we tried to prepare for war, we did not fully understand how long the conflict would last or how devastating it would be for our world. Those who did not fight felt guilt and shame for not participating in the defense of our world, even though it was right and necessary for some to remain out of direct engagement with the enemy. In the end, all of our efforts were in vain, as most of our civilization was destroyed.
The seer with whom I had the session, also shared a couple of other life times of mine as a dragon or associated with dragons. In the last one, I had taken on human form as a dragon rider. On learning that bit of information, I could better understand why I was drawn to reading fantasy stories about dragons and their human companions.
As a result of several traumatic episodes during that series of lifetimes, I suffered a great deal of etheric damage, which contributed to blockages around my heart and throat chakras, as well as telepathic channels. Fortunately, we commenced on a healing session to repair most of the damage that same day. My light team and that of Lady Aurelia (not her real name) combined forces to repair what they could in one session. (Note to Reader: as far as I know, this talented seer is no longer offering her services generally and I do not know how to contact her presently.)
From this time, I have continued to open to my own divinity, but the process accelerated even more when I decided to take the suggestion of my English pen pal and begin my own blog.
All of us who sojourn upon this planet have had experiences and lifetimes on other planets, in other dimensions and in other forms (and even formlessness). Although it is not well-known among the general population, every human being here is a star seed, although some have long forgotten their star connections and star families. The true history of the planet is much, much longer than most “authorities” would have you believe… a fact that they continue to wish to hide from general knowledge. Yet, that knowledge and understanding of ourselves as a potential galactic culture will come forward as the cycles are now moving towards the Golden Age. The energy supports a great spiritual awakening to occur amongst all people. It will happen, only perhaps taking longer for some of the impatient ones…
I can say now that war is NOT the way to solve problems. War on this planet has been used as a means to control and to cull populations. The practice of war is no more natural to the true human being than it was for my Dragon people. Part of the control of the world population has been managed through the manipulation of human genetics by shutting down most of the DNA and leaving just enough to power the body. Now genetics (through GMOs) and chemicals (chemtrails, vaccines, man-made viruses, etc.) are being used to further attack the population, with the full backing of our corporate-owned governments. It’s time to wake up, people, and take back our power.
We take back our power by not fighting the “enemy” but by arriving at a point of self-acceptance and self-love, of discovering our inner connections with the loving guidance that our Higher Self and Star Families can offer each of us once we give permission for the connection to be made.
There are so many layers of each individual being just waiting to be discovered and revealed. Take the time to connect to your true spiritual teacher, your Higher Self, and await the discoveries that you will find on your own journey.
When we become connected to our inherent inner strength, devotion and truth, suddenly everything that was confusing before can be understood and comprehended with new “eyes”. These new eyes are the opened third eye that “sees” through lies, “feels” resonance and responds to vibrations and frequencies. These things are beyond the understanding of our little ego mind, beyond the capacity of our limited five physical senses. We are on our way, as a people, to expanding back into full consciousness and re-opening to our complete set of 365 senses. As you may imagine, this process will take more than one generation to accomplish. In fact, it will take many generations, but will occur eventually. Still, when one is on the path to ascension, you do not have to linger in resonance with the rest of the population, do you?
According to ancient Hindu belief, we are well embarked upon the Dwarpa Yuga, in an upswing of spiritual consciousness that will take many thousands of years to fully flower. This realization is not something that is acceptable to most star seeds, who tend to want the Golden Age to start yesterday, yet this is a physical world and change takes “time”.  And time on this planet, at least, is tied to the passage of the stars in the heavens, interpreted through the ancient astrological and cosmological maps of the ancients.
Having lived in the Hindu culture during other lifetimes, I can understand the concept of cycles. You can see it reflected in the seasons and passage of the stars through the heavens. Our ancestors marked out sign posts for us to discover along our passage to the Golden Age, but it is up to us to have the patience and curiosity to decipher the messages left behind.
I have been told that I came here to serve for an evolutionary period. I interpret this to mean for a Great Year, which in earth years is 26,000 years. When the great Mayan calendar ended in 2012, this cycle ended, as did many other lesser cycles. So, my time to assist with the evolutionary process of humanity is now ended and I will soon be departing from this planet… at least this is what I have been told, verified by two other impeccable sources.
As I remember some of my past lifetimes, both here and elsewhere, I would encourage all of my readers to begin to connect to their own journeys. Even if you do not regard yourself as a gifted seer or telepath, you can embark on your explorations through your own imagination. See yourself in another setting, in different clothes, speaking another language. You just might surprise yourself and come up with a good story that, in time, you will be willing to share with others.
Moving through our personal fears of exposure, betrayal, rejection and the like, takes courage, but it is only through moving through those fears that healing can truly come. As you do move forward, you will see for yourself, as I have, that the fears melt away in the warmth of your heart flame, as if they never existed at all. And they don’t. Your fears exist because you lend them the energy to do so; remove that connection and poof! Gone!
So, as a simple human being to another I say this, treat yourself with respect. Learn to love yourself as you have been taught to love others. Discover what empowers you and gives you joy, lending you the courage to continue to open your heart to the world and all life forms that inhabit it. There is much beauty and marvels to share and discover as you go forward into this new cycle of creation and expansion, moving towards the dawning of the Golden Age.
Namaste,
I AM Tazjima Amariah Kumara VaCoupe
All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com