martes, septiembre 23, 2014

September 2014 Equinox Realignment - Denise Le Fay - Sep 23, 2014


3D triangles on black
Thank gawd n’ everybody else that the September 22, 2014 Equinox helped me tremendously by literally realigning me by what felt to be about 23.5 degrees! Whether that’s correct or not I don’t know, but it’s what I felt within myself the moment the Sun entered 0º Libra yesterday; a powerful internal vertical realignment within myself, and externally in the world as well.
I felt blessed immediate relief, inner clarity, stability, strength and normalcy returned within myself in that split-second after nearly a month of explosive inner/outer imbalances within myself and my corner of the world/reality due to what my mom and I have gone through with her catastrophic health emergencies. I’ve felt different Equinoxes and Solstices energetically shift “reality” the moment they happen like this over the years, however, never as intensely and with such Divine Loving Force as it did yesterday. Absolutely amazing, and I’m profoundly grateful for it because my inner Denise axial tilt had gotten blasted out of its natural vertical alignment over the past month and far too much was being effected because of it. It’s like I’d drifted off-channel by a few degrees due to these life-changing traumas over the past four weeks, but, reaching 0º Libra in 2014 automatically produced an instantaneous energetic realignment within myself, and probably many of us that very much needed that particular type of help now.
These energetic events yesterday further taught me about how quickly we now can be dramatically “corrected”, helped, adjusted and realigned if we desire that for ourselves, which I very much did and intended it, visualized it, and opened myself to it hours before the exact moment of the Equinox. I energetically opened my chest to heaven and intended a “healing” for myself in all ways as the Sun entered Libra, and that’s exactly what I got in a very NEW sort of way. Again, amazing, and a big clue about how much we and “reality” have changed this year. If we can course correct and/or realign this quickly and completely now, just imagine what more is coming for us all. <3 span="">
How about these 2014 Ascension Symptoms!
I feel I must mention some of the symptoms I’ve had this summer only because they’ve been very different from the ones I’ve had since 1999, and I know many are experiencing these NEW energies in NEW ways. So here’s a list of some of these NEW 2014 symptoms caused by further DNA evolution, ongoing Higher/Lower self merging, Separation of Worlds, expanding HighHeart Consciousness, bridging into the NEW Earth and everything else for humanity, and ongoing general Mastery as NEW Humans in a NEW Earth world. As always your mileage will vary so take what you relate to now and let the rest sit. :smile:
  • Sudden head to foot heavy sweating even while at rest
  • Sensation of going into mild shock
  • Occasional mild nausea
  • Need to eat food, digest food, eliminate food becoming more difficult and repulsive
  • “Buddha Belly” bloat—diaphragm bloat, pressures and pains
  • Getting easily lost, turned around, confused, not knowing where you are in time and space
  • Feeling more connected than ever before
  • Feeling more disconnected than ever before
  • Higher Awareness knowing that massive numbers of people are leaving physicality now in 2014 and beyond and that it’s a normal part of the Separation of Worlds
  • Feeling periods of 5D HighHeart bliss
  • Feeling absolutely nothing whatsoever emotionally. Utter Emotional Neutrality and that feeling good and correct too
  • Exhaustion but somehow pushing through it anyway
  • Inability to sleep and/or remain asleep. Waking at 4AM or 4:44AM or 5AM or 5:55AM
  • Nearly constant high-pitched inner ear ringing that forms a triangular shaped energy form from your right/left ears up to a point above your head or your Crown chakra
  • Tremendous evolutionary changes within our brain in the Pineal, Pituitary and Hypothalamus glands and related DNA and consciousness changes
  • Sudden stabbing pains in different joints
  • Tremendous pain and soreness in feet and toes, even up into the ankles
  • Increased inner body heat and related swelling
  • Increased inner heat (and power) in the hands and related pain and possible swelling
  • Greater loss of old self identity, greater increase of NEW Self identity, related “strangeness” to these ongoing embodiments of Higher/Lower self mergings
As usual I probably forgot some important ones and will remember them fifteen minutes after I hit the publish button. That in itself is no doubt another Ascension related symptom. :wink: Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know I’m still here and functioning once again thanks to yesterdays Equinox. It’ll be very powerful to bookend all this with the New Moon at 1º Libra 8′ tonight (here in the Pacific zone) which should fuse, merge, unite these NEW energies into us and all else in these very NEW higher ways. It feels like another stage and level of individual internal “Sacred Marriage” is taking place now within each of us via these 2014 Libran Light energies. Just imagine what NEW tools, consciousness and abilities etc. this years winter Solstice will bring! :star:
Gratitude Hugs,
Denise
September 23, 2014
Donations can be made here and Thank You very much for the energy exchange.
heartcopyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay & HighHeartLife, 2014. Use or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.