domingo, abril 04, 2021

Judith Kusel - I have been working closely with Mary Magdalene since 2016... - April 4, 2021



I have been working closely with Mary Magdalene since 2016 when she appeared to me in Paris and everywhere in France. I then followed in her footsteps, of initiations in Greece and Egypt, on 2019.

Since then immense things have happened with the Sacred Heart opening with Yeshua and the Sacred Tones.

This morning I woke up in a much higher altered state and then was lifted into such higher state where all was just blinding light.

I was transported back to the very moment when the resurrected Yeshua appeared to Mary Magdalene, his Beloved and his wife.

More than this, I will not say. Words fail.

May you have a blessed and Love filled Easter where you experience Divine Presence in the highest ways.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com