jueves, mayo 03, 2018

L’Aura Pleiadian - True Love is Divine Presence ~ It Lives AS Gratefulness in The Now



Being GRATEFUL for what is NOW. How things are. What you have been given. Your Breath, your existence. This moment, this day, this life.

Being grateful for NOW is BEING your Divine Presence.

It does not judge how things could be better, or how things should be.

IT JUST IS…Being Present. Being Grateful.


Thankful for ALL that is now. Now.

The Divine is always present. The Alignment CONSCIOUSLY is loving and being grateful for now. That state of Being is the Alignment with Now.

Read slowly and feel the shift. Breathe.

I Am Grateful for this Moment.

I Am grateful for Divine Glory that bathes its Presence in the eternal moment.

Living in the moment, I experience my True Heart that Lives its breath of eternity, always and only in the now.

As I live through this Knowing, through my heart, I unify my consciousness with My Divine Light and Presence, with the ONE Being…that lives through me, in a form.

This is my Sacred calling.To Be ONE with the True Love in the Moment, that I Am.

I live through my Sacred Love ~ Heart ~ Being.

To Be ONE with the Present Moment, fulfills my life plan, as My Heart lives in the Moment and is my Divine Presence.

I breathe the love of eternity, through my Heart Now.

I Am grateful for now.

The Timeline I live in is GRATEFULNESS.

There is no other way, than true love.

It Loves being itself.

It makes itself KNOWN as the Glory through the heart.

The MOMENT is The Glory of Divinity.

I Am Divine and Grateful.

Everything is Perfect NOW.

The Divine KNOWS AND has everything FLOWING as miraculous Shifts moment to moment.

I live and Breathe through my Heart and enter the Holy of Holies, The true Love and Divinity, That live AS NOW.

In the Sacredness of Eternal Love and Glory I receive NOW, my TRUE Being. That is Grateful NOW. And So it is. I Breathe and Feel NOW, receiving this Consciousness Shift.

As A Divine Light Being ~ I radiate the Present MOMENT BEING that I AM throughout Eternity Now. This is my Natural State of Being.

My Original LIGHT knows itself as itself.

It is NOW. Nowhere to be found but Present NOW.

I Receive, the NOW ~ NOW.

In Beatific Glory, My Heart Shines itself, radiating NOW throughout Eternity.

I Am Eternity.

I Am Now.

I Knows myself through my Heart Now.

As Divine Glory and LOVE ~ that is forever present NOW.

In this I shift into the 5th DIMENSION consciously.

Forever and Now. In everlasting Love, the Now is.

And So I AM ~ Now. Now.


http://www.pleiadiandelegate.com/

copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2018.