lunes, mayo 12, 2014

When you reach your limit’s you have to decide – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014

truth-lie-picOnce in a while you face difficulties in your life and once in a while you have to decide where to go. Nobody will do this job for you, because the decision is yours and you have to make it on your own. More or less it’s always the same. We make our decisions based on experience, but sometimes experience is not the base for the decision you have to make.
When you reach this very important situation, there is only one SOLUTION. You have to listen to your heart and soul. Only your heart and soul can give you the guidance you need. Only your soul knows the path you have to go and only your soul will be the one that can lead you through the storm and battle of your life.
When you have understood this lesson and you have integrated this well, then Spirit will give you your promotion to the next level. If not, then Spirit will give you another chance to prove that you are ready to reach a higher level of understanding. Everything is love and everything is frequency. So if you match the frequency of love you can proceed. If not you will repeat the lesson until you have understood the lesson well.
I made my journey, and I know what I am talking about and you will make yours and then you will also know what I am talking about, because then, everything makes sense and this is what counts. So please do what I tell you and don’t listen to channels or other people that are not resonating with you. We all have the wisdom in us, we all are connected to source and soon we all have to make a decision and the decision is one you have to do with your heart my dear readers.
I do know I am silent, Spirit told me to be silent, but now I am forced by Spirit to come to the front line and write these few lines to you. I know what is going on, because it’s the END GAME in full force and all are playing their roles and this will then show us, who will make it or not.
Please focus on your heart and soul and you will sail through this with ease.
Much love to you all
Marc
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com