sábado, mayo 24, 2014

Karen Dover - GOD message for 24th May 2014


Beloved ones I am the energies that wish to be placed in the context of GOD and I AM with YOU ALL as the expansion of the human race now increases in its expansion and its depth. I AM here to talk to the children of GOD in the context of GOD whilst they ankhor their origins in TRUTH for all is not as it appears to the naked human eyes of the human race at this time. The background of the creation of the human race cloaked and shielded from ALL will now be illuminated clearly for ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE in TRUTH.

I place the coding:
MAGENTA
SILVER
RHODIUM
PLATINUM
TURQUOISE
DIAMOND
33 22 77 88 99 111 555
1111 4444 9999 0000
1111111111111
I place the SEAL of SOLOMON in the HEART SPACE, I place the tone of EQUILIBRIUM in the SACRAL, I place the WINGS of ASCENSION in the BROW and I place the the GOLDEN ANKH of creation within the ROOT chakra.  NOW begins the rising from the depths, the phoenix rising from the ashes for ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE.
I am the energies that wish to be placed in the context of GOD and I AM here amongst YOU, walking freely as ALL walk freely for the human race now achieves more than just the ascension into a new frequency and place of creation, now the human race remembers who they are in TRUTH.
WELCOME HOME for HEAVEN UPON EARTH is in full creation for YOU ARE creation in TRUTH.

(c) Karen Dover, all rights reserved
http://www.crystalline-sanctuary.com
Article may be reproduced in its entirety if author and authors website is clearly stated and fully referenced.  This article is in written format and must remain so, no permission is granted to change the format and this article must remain free to access at all times.